Windows 10: How stop the fancy start up background screen on W10, ( not asking to stop sign in. )

Discus and support How stop the fancy start up background screen on W10, ( not asking to stop sign in. ) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How stop the fancy start up background screen on W10, not asking to stop sign in, Just want to get rid of the do you like this that blah blah.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Adult_InThe_Room, Apr 11, 2021.

1. How stop the fancy start up background screen on W10, ( not asking to stop sign in. )

How stop the fancy start up background screen on W10, not asking to stop sign in, Just want to get rid of the do you like this that blah blah.

submitted by /u/Adult_InThe_Room
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Adult_InThe_Room, Apr 11, 2021

2. 3d display stopping in background

When I have another window in the forground, the background ATI TOOL .24b stops rendering. I sometimes want to stress the card while I am doing other things. I am running 2 monitors and enableing it to render in the "background" would be fantastic!

Currently it only renders if I move another window around, as soon as I stop moving it, it stops rendering.

MikeMurphy, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Changing the background scene on the sign-in screen

Hi,

Windows 10 lets you use the lock screen picture as the background picture of the sign-in screen. For you to change the picture on your sign-in screen, you need to change your
    Lock screen picture first, see steps below:

• Go to the Settings, then Personalization.
    • Under Background section, click on the drop down and choose
      Picture
    • Select Lock screen, under Choose your picture section, click on
      Browse and select your desired picture.
    • Make sure to turn on the Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen option.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Apr 11, 2021
  4. How stop the fancy start up background screen on W10, ( not asking to stop sign in. )

Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

Hi,

It's possible that the option to show a background picture on your sign-in screen is disabled that's why
    Windows Spotlight is not showing there. To provide the best solution to the issue, we'd like to isolate it first by asking a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which Windows 10 version and build is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to enable the background picture on your sign-in screen:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Enable the option under Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

How stop the fancy start up background screen on W10, ( not asking to stop sign in. )

1. How stop the fancy start up background screen on W10, ( not asking to stop sign in. ) - Similar Threads - stop fancy start

2. How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 version 22H2 with Microsoft Edge, at start up before I open Edge or Outlook I get this annoying pop up about 50% of the time. Are you able to advise me how to stop this permanently? I have tried a few of the suggestions from these pages without any...
  3. Windows 10 asking to sign in on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 asking to sign in on start up: Yesterday I started up my computer did some things and left for the day, leaving my computer on. This is something I do every day. When I got back my computer was asking me to sign in my account. It showed 3 accounts, which there is only 1 account, mine. One was administrator...
  4. Windows 10 asking to sign in on start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 asking to sign in on start up: Yesterday I started up my computer did some things and left for the day, leaving my computer on. This is something I do every day. When I got back my computer was asking me to sign in my account. It showed 3 accounts, which there is only 1 account, mine. One was administrator...
  5. Windows 10 asking to sign in on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Stop Cortana from Asking Me to Sign In

in Cortana
    Stop Cortana from Asking Me to Sign In: How do I get Cortana to stop popping up and asking me to sign in on my Windows 10 Pro desktop PC? I had to reinstall Windows 10 and this is getting really annoying have this box pop up over and over asking me to sign in. I don't even have a microphone attached to my PC. I've...
  7. Stopping automatic sign-in on starting PC.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stopping automatic sign-in on starting PC.: I am new to Windows 10 so am very much finding my way around, as previously had Vista. I have added my wife as an additional user account, but whenever we restart the PC each morning it automatically signs in to my account, without giving us a choice of whose account to sign...
  8. How to stop IdlingBuddy running in the background and starts automatically.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop IdlingBuddy running in the background and starts automatically.: Says "action can't be completed because folder or a file in it is open in another program." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-idlingbuddy-running-in-the-background/777548bf-9698-4abd-a83f-8de5957cb812"
  9. How to stop W10 from asking me for my Outlook password at log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to stop W10 from asking me for my Outlook password at log in: Every time I start my computer Windows asks me for the password that I log onto Outlook with (I guess it's called Microsoft ID), but it doesn't do this on my laptop. Is there a way to get it to stop doing this? 98903
  10. How to ACTUALLY stop apps from auto-starting in the background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to ACTUALLY stop apps from auto-starting in the background?: Windows 10 starts apps automatically in the background, so when you start the apps, they will launch faster. But I don't need that. The background apps settings in the Settings app don't change anything. Is there another workaround for that? Look at the Photos app,...