Windows 10: How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app

Discus and support How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Return the Clarity option in photos app Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Venom04, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Venom04 Win User

How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app

Return the Clarity option in photos app Windows 10

:)

Venom04, Dec 30, 2023

2. I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App

I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App. It was stupid for Windows to get rid of it.

David Olson3, Dec 30, 2023
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 30, 2023
  4. How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app

photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 30, 2023
Thema:

How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app

1. How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app - Similar Threads - stupid Microsoft removing

2. How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app: Return the Clarity option in photos app Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-stupid-microsoft-can-be-by-removing-the/2ba71984-1a62-4c07-b245-c779c76bdc73
  3. How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app: Return the Clarity option in photos app Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-stupid-microsoft-can-be-by-removing-the/2ba71984-1a62-4c07-b245-c779c76bdc73
  4. Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?: Hi,I returned from a hiatus in photo editing to find that Microsoft Photos has removed the Clarity/Sharpness adjustment slider that I used all the time! I've logged feedback via the feedback hub but just wondered if anyone knew for sure if it was coming back?My pictures...
  5. Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?

Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?: Hi,I returned from a hiatus in photo editing to find that Microsoft Photos has removed the Clarity/Sharpness adjustment slider that I used all the time! I've logged feedback via the feedback hub but just wondered if anyone knew for sure if it was coming back?My pictures...
  6. Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.: I used the program last week and had the clarity option. Today I went to view and clear up my photos and the format of the program is very different, but I can not find the clarity option. I use this program weekly and really would like to request that this option be placed...
  7. Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.

Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.: I used the program last week and had the clarity option. Today I went to view and clear up my photos and the format of the program is very different, but I can not find the clarity option. I use this program weekly and really would like to request that this option be placed...
  8. I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App: I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App. It was stupid for Windows to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-old-windows-clarity-option-back-in-the/69e69069-1a21-4f7c-83b2-f351fd1b00c8
  9. I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App

I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App: I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App. It was stupid for Windows to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-old-windows-clarity-option-back-in-the/69e69069-1a21-4f7c-83b2-f351fd1b00c8
  10. clarity of photos used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clarity of photos used: The photos used in the new Banff collection are not nearly the quality used previously. Good subjects but fuzzy and out of focus. the background photos that appear when first booting up are terrific. Use some of THOSE!...