Windows 10: How the bleepity bleep do I _permanently_ turn off the bleeping "Group By" in Downloads?!?!?

Discus and support How the bleepity bleep do I _permanently_ turn off the bleeping "Group By" in Downloads?!?!? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; TL;DR : See Subject Following is mostly a rant. Apologies, but Microsoft needs to start shipping blood-pressure medication for their users. Ok,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelWerle, May 14, 2020.

1. How the bleepity bleep do I _permanently_ turn off the bleeping "Group By" in Downloads?!?!?

TL;DR : See Subject

Following is mostly a rant. Apologies, but Microsoft needs to start shipping blood-pressure medication for their users.

Ok, this is getting beyond ridiculous @Microsoft.

Stop bleeping with my computer and its settings. Fine, add new defaults which may make things easier/better for your bleeped users, but don't force them on people who don't want them!!!

I don't know how many times I've turned off "Group By" in Downloads now. It _always_ resets to grouping by date. I DO NOT WANT THIS. I really don't care what your latest user-interface graduate thinks is best. I know what works better for me and my workflow. Congratulations, you have just caused me to waste 20 minutes of my day just because I needed to download a file again.

Seriously, the ONLY reason I'm using Windows is because work requires me to. Otherwise there is NO way I'd use an OS which is so bleeping bleeped that users can't even configure it to work the way they want.

:)

MichaelWerle, May 14, 2020
  2. gremar Win User

Motherboard post without bleep sound

So the bleeping sound have a purpose then, maybe it bleeps only when there is error,
    I am going to remove the rams and see if it bleeps.

gremar, May 14, 2020
  3. Dazzeerr Win User
    Continous mobo bleeps, doesn't boot after PSU installation

I got a new Power Supply as the one i had before was pretty weak.

I got the OCZ StealthXStream 500W. I've installed it, i've checked and double checked the connections on all the hardware and i'm pretty sure everything that needs to be connected is connected.

BUT.. when i started up the comptuer it took a while.. then bleep.. bleep bleep and this sound is continuous and i've tried leaving it on for a little while to figure itself out or whatever but it doesn't.

All the fans are working, the disk drives open and close, the graphics card fan is spinning, the motherboad light is on, it just bleeps and bleeps, also shows nothing on monitor.

I've got a slight feeling it's the harddrive(s), but can't be sure. I've connected the SATA cables that go up to the PSU to them and the ones that go from harddrive - motherboard, but i dunno. *Frown How the bleepity bleep do I _permanently_ turn off the bleeping "Group By" in Downloads?!?!? :(

Any help and ideas will be greatly appreciated! *Big Grin How the bleepity bleep do I _permanently_ turn off the bleeping "Group By" in Downloads?!?!? :D

Dazzeerr, May 14, 2020
  4. korngear Win User

How the bleepity bleep do I _permanently_ turn off the bleeping "Group By" in Downloads?!?!?

**bleep**!

Plus bleeps is not the good thing to start a thread.How the bleepity bleep do I _permanently_ turn off the bleeping "Group By" in Downloads?!?!? ;)

Though I use bleeps very often.

Symbian signed sucks these days.

korngear, May 14, 2020
Thema:

How the bleepity bleep do I _permanently_ turn off the bleeping "Group By" in Downloads?!?!?

1. How the bleepity bleep do I _permanently_ turn off the bleeping "Group By" in Downloads?!?!? - Similar Threads - bleepity bleep _permanently_

2. Frequent double-bleeping suggesting dropped internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Frequent double-bleeping suggesting dropped internet connection: Frequently, when online, and often soon after starting Windows, I get recurring double-beeps, up/down, down-up which seem to indicate breaks in internet connectivity. It can't be the BT Hub, because my wife's PC is on the same wireless network and she's not getting the beep...
  3. Bleep Sound is always playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bleep Sound is always playing: The bleep sound is always playing when a video comes onto the screen. In twitter its always on because of the amount of videos. for example. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bleep-sound-is-always-playing/86699310-cc72-43f1-ae2c-fad301db87c3
  4. Bleep Sound is always playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bleep Sound is always playing: The bleep sound is always playing when a video comes onto the screen. In twitter its always on because of the amount of videos. for example. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bleep-sound-is-always-playing/86699310-cc72-43f1-ae2c-fad301db87c3
  5. Blackground bleeping sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blackground bleeping sound: I just got a laptop that runs windows 10 and there is a constant bleeping sound that goes off seemingly random in the background. I do not know how to find the cause of this nor how to stop it as it is quite annoying. help submitted by /u/Jojo21902 [link] [comments]...
  6. McAfee aand Bleep sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    McAfee aand Bleep sounds: Hello Can someone please help Question 1: Brand new computer McAfee already installed on a trial basis. I CANNOT UNISTALL I HAVE GONE YO CONTROLL PANEL BUT IT WONT UNISTAL Question " Computer keeps bleeping every few seconds. HOW DO I STOP IT Thank you...
  7. Bleeping noise slowing my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bleeping noise slowing my computer: So one day I'm using my computer and I lend it to my dad. Then I get it back and now when I type on it there's a weird continuous beeping sound that slows my computer when I type anything. I can't find anything on the internet about this. Filter, toggle, and sticky keys are...
  8. Why the <bleep> is MS forcing me to use a PIN?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why the <bleep> is MS forcing me to use a PIN?: I recently installed Windows 10 Pro on a new (to me) laptop. It forced me to choose a PIN during installation, and absolutely would not let me cancel PIN creation, though I tried many times. So I thought, OK, I'll just set up the stupid PIN and delete it after installation. I...
  9. BSOD - Hangs @ MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bleeping hardware?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Hangs @ MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bleeping hardware?: This is a new computer build by the way. But I get bsod whenever I just try and restart the computer. It did it also a couple times while idling....same error. If I turn the computer off by holding power button itll come back on if I wait. Thing to note is that the BSOD says...
  10. Motherboard post without bleep sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard post without bleep sound: Hi, My new mobo gigabyte Z370 d3h it boots normal but does not bleep or make any sound during the start and I know there is speaker and is working. The question now: how important to have the bleep sound? The mobo is brand new you think I should return it? Thank you 105655