Windows 10: How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

Discus and support How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Microsoft is spamming me this thing about logging in to use family whatever bs it's talking about, and it would pop up literally 0.5 second after I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by #HateMicrosoft, Apr 21, 2022.

1. How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

Microsoft is spamming me this thing about logging in to use family whatever bs it's talking about, and it would pop up literally 0.5 second after I close the s***. it is mildly annoying even when I'm in good mood and urges me to throw my laptop out the window when I'm in a bad one. ohhhhhh is that what this is about? pissing off the customers and hopefully making them buy their stuff again? why else would they **** spam their customers when they should be thanking the customers?anyways, please help.

:)

#HateMicrosoft, Apr 21, 2022

2. how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??

as in P - E - R - M - A - N - E - N - T - L - Y ... i'm always disabling its update service in services.msc but the glorious internet data f***er Microsoft are Enabling it and starts the download of the update without my permission. its very frustrating
    because i have a limited data per day. and microsoft is f***ing it up. my internet is not even that fast to do my job at home while windows is downloading an update. very annoying. MS should stop this.

JeremySantos1, Apr 21, 2022
  3. f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Apr 21, 2022
  4. DarylDFS Win User

How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

Windows 10 missing F drive

Followed all steps as directed. diskmgmt,msc does not list F: drive and none of the unallocated drives is large enough to be my F: (Samsung SM-G920V). Any brighter ideas?

DarylDFS, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

1. How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me? - Similar Threads - f*** stop microsoft

2. Chkdsk F: /f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chkdsk F: /f: Convert lost chains to files Y N? It's solve by Y. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chkdsk-f-f/1c30a2d4-ecb2-48b0-9dbc-6c2a0df6caf5
  3. Chkdsk F: /f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chkdsk F: /f: Convert lost chains to files Y N? It's solve by Y. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chkdsk-f-f/1c30a2d4-ecb2-48b0-9dbc-6c2a0df6caf5
  4. How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?: Microsoft is spamming me this thing about logging in to use family whatever bs it's talking about, and it would pop up literally 0.5 second after I close the s***. it is mildly annoying even when I'm in good mood and urges me to throw my laptop out the window when I'm in a...
  5. How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?: Microsoft is spamming me this thing about logging in to use family whatever bs it's talking about, and it would pop up literally 0.5 second after I close the s***. it is mildly annoying even when I'm in good mood and urges me to throw my laptop out the window when I'm in a...
  6. When will Micro$oft ACTUALLY F***ING FIX the START MENU F*** UP THEIR UPDATES CAUSED?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Micro$oft ACTUALLY F***ING FIX the START MENU F*** UP THEIR UPDATES CAUSED?: Sorry to be blunt in the subject, but I've spent HOURS searching for "Why did Windows Update break my Windows 11 start menu", and NONE of the options worked. I have had third party Start Menu programs installed and uninstalled at various points in troubleshooting, done the...
  7. Windows is completely f-ing with me. Software doesn't work on a particular user.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is completely f-ing with me. Software doesn't work on a particular user.: Alright. So after an update for bakkesmod (rocket league plugin), it stopped working. I could see it in task manager under the background process, but it won't show a window or an icon in the tray menu. A few weeks later, it was still not working. Then I got an update for my...
  8. F$_^[™¥<ING windows hello

F$_^[™¥<ING windows hello: Please someone, anyone tell me why my finger print scanner doesn't work. Omg. Tried everything I swear to #-$<€®¥} submitted by /u/bellaport_vz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfjfek/f_ing_windows_hello/
  9. Skype For f***ing Business.

Skype For f***ing Business.: Clicked this app a while ago by accident, now it runs every time I boot up my laptop and I have to close it via task manager. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/jacksub97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep9kjq/skype_for_fing_business/
  10. how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??: as in P - E - R - M - A - N - E - N - T - L - Y ... i'm always disabling its update service in services.msc but the glorious internet data f***er Microsoft are Enabling it and starts the download of the update without my permission. its very frustrating because i have a...