Windows 10: How the geodatabase file gets corrupted? Is this virus or hacking?

Discus and support How the geodatabase file gets corrupted? Is this virus or hacking? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How the geodatabase file gets corrupted? Is this virus or hacking? The data in our server gets corrupted as shown in the screenshot below. Is this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jamal numan, May 28, 2019.

1. How the geodatabase file gets corrupted? Is this virus or hacking?

How the geodatabase file gets corrupted? Is this virus or hacking?

The data in our server gets corrupted as shown in the screenshot below. Is this virus or hacking? We got the L: ban.out@foxmail.com typed inside the data

What could be the reason?

Thank you

Jamal

How the geodatabase file gets corrupted? Is this virus or hacking? [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, May 28, 2019

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 28, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    corrupt Folder in File Explorer

Hi,

this might be caused by a virus or a corrupted files. To assist you in resolving the issue, we suggest running the System File Checker. It helps scan and restore corrupted files. Check this link on how to know the step-by-step procedure in performing
    System File Checker.

Let us know if you need further help.

Anne Ros, May 28, 2019
  4. How the geodatabase file gets corrupted? Is this virus or hacking?

Corrupt Files

Hi,

The challenge that you are experiencing is most likely due to a virus. A computer virus can corrupt or delete data on a computer. It can even delete everything on the hard disk.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run a full scan on your computer using
    Windows Defender by following the steps below:

• Type windows defender on the search bar.
    • Click on Windows Defender.
    • On the right panel, select Full, then click on Scan now.

If the full scan cannot detect any viruses, we suggest that you run an offline scan on your computer using
    Windows Defender by following the steps in this article:
    Help protect my PC with Windows Defender Offline

If you have a different antivirus application installed on your computer,
    Windows Defender
    will automatically turn off. Kindly disable other antivirus applications before running a scan using
    Windows Defender.

Let us know if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, May 28, 2019
Thema:

How the geodatabase file gets corrupted? Is this virus or hacking?

1. How the geodatabase file gets corrupted? Is this virus or hacking? - Similar Threads - geodatabase file gets

2. Virus and hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and hacked: My computer was locked out 3 days ago and they asked me to call a Microsoft number to fix it. When I called that number a guy named Bryan Brown who also gave me his HP ID # picked up and said my computer has been attacked by hackers and now it has several viruses. He asked me...
  3. Virus and hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and hacked: My computer was locked out 3 days ago and they asked me to call a Microsoft number to fix it. When I called that number a guy named Bryan Brown who also gave me his HP ID # picked up and said my computer has been attacked by hackers and now it has several viruses. He asked me...
  4. Virus and hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Virus hacked

Virus hacked: First of all I am not happy with yous or those pretending to be you. It's happened 3 time that the warning alerts went on my computer. The last 2 were two weeks apart, after each time they get the warning off but then they ask personal things that aren't their business. This...
  6. Corrupt registry files due to virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt registry files due to virus: Hi, I'm not the sort of girl to ask questions on forums, but I'm definitely in way over my head. Is there a way for me to repair this damage? I'm currently in safe mode. I noticed the issue because I keep getting a "Device attached to the system is not working" error with any...
  7. Corrupt registry files due to virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt registry files due to virus: Hi, I'm not the sort of girl to ask questions on forums, but I'm definitely in way over my head. Is there a way for me to repair this damage? I'm currently in safe mode. I noticed the issue because I keep getting a "Device attached to the system is not working" error with any...
  8. Corrupt registry files due to virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. how to get corrupted files

how to get corrupted files: how to get corrupted files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-get-corrupted-files/2cc2da1f-759c-4cb2-b661-a0521657607d
  10. VIRUS AND CORRUPTED FILE PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VIRUS AND CORRUPTED FILE PROBLEMS: so the problem that i got is that just now i think i downloaded some sort of software but it got virus in it, after i restarted my computer, all my pdf and microsoft word files seems to be corrupted ? because suddenly all of those files changed into for example: from...