Windows 10: how the heck can i get rid of "Segurazo Didital Malware"

Discus and support how the heck can i get rid of "Segurazo Didital Malware" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Help !! Please, Could anyone tell me how to get rid of the "Segurazo Didital Com." My Windows 10 Security won't help. It's so confusing. Every thing i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by markstrachota1, Jun 16, 2020.

1. how the heck can i get rid of "Segurazo Didital Malware"

Help !! Please, Could anyone tell me how to get rid of the "Segurazo Didital Com." My Windows 10 Security won't help. It's so confusing. Every thing i do does not help ?????????? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

markstrachota1, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Ṣmeed Win User
    Ṣmeed, Jun 16, 2020
  3. How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

The commonest suggestion is to use control panel/programs/uninstall. That's laughable. I have also tried Spyhunter and that doeskin do it (will probably regret downloading that). I have run Malwarebytes in safe mode and it comes up with Segurazo as a PUP to quarantine , however it remains in the list of installed programs.

Current windows version.1909 build 18363.592

woldsweather, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Billy Ive Win User

how the heck can i get rid of "Segurazo Didital Malware"

Segurazo realtime protection lite

Segurazo realtime protection lite got downloaded to my Cpu from ? and I have tried to uninstall but it just does not move. Any suggestions?

Billy Ive, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

how the heck can i get rid of "Segurazo Didital Malware"

1. how the heck can i get rid of "Segurazo Didital Malware" - Similar Threads - heck rid Segurazo

2. How to get rid of malware in OneDriveTemp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of malware in OneDriveTemp?: Hello,My antivirus repeatedly identifies the file below as malware. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get rid of the file, because even if I delete it it's a hidden file, after working with OneDrive for a while, it reappears and downloads to the computer where I have...
  3. How to get rid of malware in OneDriveTemp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of malware in OneDriveTemp?: Hello,My antivirus repeatedly identifies the file below as malware. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get rid of the file, because even if I delete it it's a hidden file, after working with OneDrive for a while, it reappears and downloads to the computer where I have...
  4. How the heck can I get windows to reactivate?

How the heck can I get windows to reactivate?: I recently restored a backup after my OS drive died.I've gone through all the troubleshooting things to get it to reactivate after. However they all fail.I've tried multiple times for MS to call me entering the number as requested, but MS does not call.I'm at a loss of what...
  5. How to get rid of a polymorphic malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of a polymorphic malware?: I found a "Generic.Application.HackTool.KMS.A.DD98CF7E" location is c:\windows\setup\scripts\hwid_activation_aio.cmdMy company's security consultant reached out to me saying that my passwords are for sale on the dark web. I ran a deep scan with a bitdefender total security...
  6. How to get rid of a polymorphic malware?

How to get rid of a polymorphic malware?: I found a "Generic.Application.HackTool.KMS.A.DD98CF7E" location is c:\windows\setup\scripts\hwid_activation_aio.cmdMy company's security consultant reached out to me saying that my passwords are for sale on the dark web. I ran a deep scan with a bitdefender total security...
  7. How the heck do I get rid of this? So annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How the heck do I get rid of this? So annoying: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyalicerose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzx0d5/how_the_heck_do_i_get_rid_of_this_so_annoying/
  8. trying to get rid of Segurazo virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to get rid of Segurazo virus: I have Segurazo virus on my laptop but unable to locate it in programs to as per instructions. Any suggestions welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-get-rid-of-segurazo-virus/491aed6f-bf9b-4a4d-8fbb-6e26c462b179
  9. Segurazo malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Segurazo malware: hi, I need support to remove segurazo malware on urgent basis. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/segurazo-malware/a6808a5c-4399-46b6-a094-f02b2f63792c
  10. how can i get rid of malware from a microsoft 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of malware from a microsoft 10: How to get rid of Malware on windows 10 and why doesn't McFee work on windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-get-rid-of-malware-from-a-microsoft-10/f0f33ef6-3c85-4b59-bec3-fe050e810ae7