Windows 10: How the HECK do I get Windows Font back to normal!?

Discus and support How the HECK do I get Windows Font back to normal!? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the font back to normal? Suddently the font in stuff like webpages turned to this font that hurts my eyes.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cyclesrxnder, Aug 12, 2020.

1. How the HECK do I get Windows Font back to normal!?

How do I get the font back to normal? Suddently the font in stuff like webpages turned to this font that hurts my eyes. How the HECK do I get Windows Font back to normal!? 386bc601-67f0-476f-b97f-0b3173ea3d85?upload=true.png

:)

cyclesrxnder, Aug 12, 2020

2. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Aug 12, 2020
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Aug 12, 2020
  4. How the HECK do I get Windows Font back to normal!?

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

How the HECK do I get Windows Font back to normal!?

1. How the HECK do I get Windows Font back to normal!? - Similar Threads - HECK Font normal

2. How the heck did I do this?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How the heck did I do this?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FrIoSrHy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13x3hz3/how_the_heck_did_i_do_this/
  3. How to change date/time font back to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change date/time font back to normal?: After doing an update, the font of the date and time on my taskbar has changed slightly so that the 1's have the horizontal lines on the bottom see picture. Everywhere else, like in my file folders for instance, the 1's look normal. I googled it and I couldn't find anyone...
  4. How to change date/time font back to normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change date/time font back to normal?: After doing an update, the font of the date and time on my taskbar has changed slightly so that the 1's have the horizontal lines on the bottom see picture. Everywhere else, like in my file folders for instance, the 1's look normal. I googled it and I couldn't find anyone...
  5. How the heck do I get permissions to access a flashdrive?!?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How the heck do I get permissions to access a flashdrive?!?!: Hello! So I've recently been trying to make a Hackintosh for a summer project and it went well until I stumbled into this problem: How do you grant access to a flash drive?!?!...
  6. Everything is underlined, how do I get back to normal?

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is underlined, how do I get back to normal?: I logged into my computer the other day and noticed everything is underlined and opens with a single click. After checking the obvious (folder options) with no success I searched for alternative answers. I have tried half a dozen registry hacks, removing recent updates,...
  7. Orange screen - How do I get back to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Orange screen - How do I get back to normal?: I'm using Windows 10 on a Dell desktop. When I sign on the screen is orange. Otherwise everything sems normal, but the orange color is extremely annoying. I've tried doing a system restore to before the latest windows update, have turned off the night light feature, and...
  8. How do I get this back to the normal desktop?

How do I get this back to the normal desktop?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pvang015 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imsngt/how_do_i_get_this_back_to_the_normal_desktop/
  9. How the heck do I get rid of this? So annoying

How the heck do I get rid of this? So annoying: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyalicerose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzx0d5/how_the_heck_do_i_get_rid_of_this_so_annoying/
  10. How do I get windows 10 back to normal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get windows 10 back to normal?: So one day my son comes back from school and tries to login/ add his account form school, and somehow changes the normale windows 10 into windows 10 education. So now I have the active windows on the bottom right of the screen. I also can't seem to find product key. If any...