Windows 10: How the heck does the Mail program work?

Discus and support How the heck does the Mail program work? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I opened up the mail program and added a new account to my gmail account. Now I open up the Mail program and it still shows me the "add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Traijan, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Traijan Win User

How the heck does the Mail program work?

Hello,
    So I opened up the mail program and added a new account to my gmail account.

Now I open up the Mail program and it still shows me the "add account" option but not how to actually see my mail. Thinking that it didn't "take" when I added my gmail account I tried to add the account again and it just tells me that the account already exists.

So how do I use it as a proper email reader as it only shows me the following image even though I've added my google / gmail account:

How the heck does the Mail program work? [​IMG]

:)

Traijan, Aug 1, 2015

2. Syncing Windows 10 mail events on Calendar

Seriously Microsoft - your answers is a JOKE!

It's pretty basic - why the heck does windows 10 mail delete the mail containing the invitation and WHERE does it put the meeting..?!

Incredible you have people to answer questions, with so little knowledge of your programs!

And YES - the programs are fully updated!

JanikFrithioff, Aug 1, 2015
  3. JamesJoey Win User
    HOw the Heck Does One Edit Their Thread

I'm sorry but I don't see these dots.

I am getting old but I seem to see every other thing on the page.

JamesJoey, Aug 1, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

Hi ... I also had that problem . I'm not sure what I did but now my works . Try doing a restart and afterwards if you see your email address listed in the add section just click the ready option and see if that does it

sn00ker, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

1. How the heck does the Mail program work? - Similar Threads - heck does Mail

2. What the heck?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck?: So United States English doesn't seem to support text to speech...VERY BIG HMMMIs this a problem with my PC or with Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/507d6c7f-5345-447f-a75b-d479be6fbd3b
  3. What the heck??!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck??!!: what the heck, I just found this today. Is there somebody who has a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/330e12dc-aa19-40fd-9292-a4ccb8a5d83e
  4. mail program NEVER works properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail program NEVER works properly: I swear, this is my last microsoft device I will every buy. I have a surfacebook laptop and it sucks. The features I do like about it are not strong enough to balance out what doesn't work well.I have multiple email accounts and had them all set up on this laptop. Sometimes...
  5. mail program NEVER works properly

mail program NEVER works properly: I swear, this is my last microsoft device I will every buy. I have a surfacebook laptop and it sucks. The features I do like about it are not strong enough to balance out what doesn't work well.I have multiple email accounts and had them all set up on this laptop. Sometimes...
  6. What the heck???

What the heck???: I was on Facebook and this popped up... I have never seen this message before... what is it???I am running...Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎11/‎23/‎2022 OS build 22621.819 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0...
  7. How the heck does Windows 10 not have a screen size detector??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How the heck does Windows 10 not have a screen size detector??: I thought it would be common sense for a feature to detect the right resolution for your monitor. I remember Windows 7 having that feature, but 10 predictably stripped a lot of the best and most convenient features. Now, I have to waste my time updating display adaptors,...
  8. Mail program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail program: Not sure if I am asking this question in the right area. Using version 1909. In the past, in the mail program (hotmail) I would open an email. Within that email there would be a link. If i clicked on that link it would open my browser window (firefox) on top of my mail...
  9. What the Heck is This?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What the Heck is This?: I've recently created a few restore points and tonight, for some bizarre reason, i get this error dialog notice! What does it mean? Why did this even happen? How do i correct it? Thanks you all [img] 145566
  10. Do not understand how the Mail program works

in Browsers and Email
    Do not understand how the Mail program works: I'm writing an app (in C#). Among other things the app lets users send emails. The app creates a mailto string and then invokes ProcessStart(mailto); So my code gets to the mail sending part, where it sends an email via mailto. I'm on the same machine where I get my gmail....