Windows 10: how the voice comment will work

Discus and support how the voice comment will work in Cortana to solve the problem; how the voice comment will work in my system its not working... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Siddesha, Jul 30, 2020 at 1:42 AM.

1. Siddesha Win User

how the voice comment will work

how the voice comment will work in my system its not working

:)

2. RVer88 Win User

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

3. Arul_D Win User
    Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

4. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Thema:

1. how the voice comment will work - Similar Threads - voice comment

2. Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice": Hi there, I have tried with multiple Bluetooth devices with mic, but Windows connects to them only for output, not input. In this example, Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 headset is connected for music only, although the icon shows headset- [ATTACH] and even the control panel...
  3. My mic wont record voice thats longer than 1 second

My mic wont record voice thats longer than 1 second: when i use my mic in discord or audacity everytime my recording volume stays the same for more than 1 seconds, the voice suddenly died down/went quiet. the example is when i try to sing and record it whether using the voice recorder app/ audacityeverytime the volume stays the...
  4. Microphone doesn't pick up voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone doesn't pick up voice: Today my mic picks up my voice really low, but it still picks up the keyboard and mouse sounds. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine. I've tried all the troubleshooting advice I saw online, meaning I did all I could on the Settings > Sounds windows, and tried to update my...
  5. Windows 10 Audio Latency Minimization on Voice Chat apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio Latency Minimization on Voice Chat apps: How do I minimize Windows 10 Vers 1909 latency on a low latency voice chat app? Is the ASIO4ALL driver helpful? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-audio-latency-minimization-on-voice/336a9aff-501f-415a-ab34-f03023ead3e2
  6. My voice output volume is low and I can't seem to fix it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My voice output volume is low and I can't seem to fix it...: I just got a new wired Turtle Beach headset for my PC. My intent is to use it for gaming, but my voice output is extremely quiet. Boosting the db helps a bit, but adds a ton of background noise. Is there no way to further boost audio output for my mic? I can't find anything...
  7. my cortana voice not working

in Cortana
    my cortana voice not working: my cortana voice not working how solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cortana-voice-not-working/61908486-0874-41ce-a02a-1bf9a9d75818
  8. Windows voice/video recorder automatically clipping recordings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows voice/video recorder automatically clipping recordings: When I try to record audio using my voice recorder, my laptop will record the entire time I'm speaking, but then when I hit the stop recording button to save the recording, it saves only a part of the recording. For example, I'll record 2 minutes of audio, but only get a 45...
  9. Bluetooth headset initially only connects to voice and I have to disconnect and reconnect...

Bluetooth headset initially only connects to voice and I have to disconnect and reconnect...: I have a HyperX Cloud headset and recently bought a new computer. The bluetooth works perfectly on my windows 10 laptop. On the desktop the bluetooth headset when turned on only automatically connects as "voice" in the bluetooth options menu. I have to manually disconnect and...
  10. disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition: please need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-the-narrator-voice-on-age-of-empires/85bc2081-95b3-40ac-99b7-cb83ca718a10