Windows 10: How to 2 personal emails under the same user account?

Discus and support How to 2 personal emails under the same user account? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I use 2 emails regularly, I own several products on my older email that I don't on my newer one, but I can't add my email for the microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Flying Spaghetti Jar, May 22, 2019.

1. How to 2 personal emails under the same user account?

Hello

I use 2 emails regularly, I own several products on my older email that I don't on my newer one, but I can't add my email for the microsoft store.

Basically, the email I use for Windows 10 is my primary email that I use now, but my secondary email (my older one) has products that I don't own on my primary email. I wish to log in or be able to use my secondary email to download products I own on my secondary email on the same user account that I use with my primary email.

Microsoft Store offers the ability to log in with a Work/School Email, I have tried to log into my secondary account this way, but it didn't work.

I have tried adding another email address through Windows settings, but the Microsoft Store doesn't seem to acknowledge the existence of my secondary email address, so I can't download it.

Just to confirm, I do have 2 emails attached to my user account, with my primary email being the master of the user account.

How would I get around this?

:)

Flying Spaghetti Jar, May 22, 2019
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, May 22, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 22, 2019
  4. How to 2 personal emails under the same user account?

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, May 22, 2019
Thema:

How to 2 personal emails under the same user account?

1. How to 2 personal emails under the same user account? - Similar Threads - personal emails under

2. Same User ID is on 2 PC's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Same User ID is on 2 PC's: I have 2 PC's in my office that have the same user and they shouldn't. My user ID is on a PC that I use to use and now someone else has it. How did I separate myself from that PC?...
  3. Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account)

Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account): I had previously logged in to my work OneDrive account on my personal computer. I have now left the company and my account (Office365) has now been closed on their end but I constantly get issue notifications that there is a problem with my account but I can't seem to remove...
  4. Remove "Work and School Account" associated with same email as Personal account

Remove "Work and School Account" associated with same email as Personal account: I repeatedly receive a login request when trying to access shared files or my OneNote account that tells me I have two accounts with the same email address: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use? Work or...
  5. Using the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs

Using the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs: I would just like to know if I can use the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs, since I intend to purchase a more powerful one and I don’t think I can sell my old PC, so that I intend to just leave my account logged on into it and refer to the files and other apps every so...
  6. Personal User Account Hijacked by Microsoft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Personal User Account Hijacked by Microsoft: Be right, wrong or indifferent, I set my PC up to not require a logon. Then one morning when I fired up the PC, all of sudden I had a Microsoft Logon screen requiring a password. I did have an old Passport account, but never really used it, obviously MS hadn't forgotten. My...
  7. How to switch email accounts for the same user?

How to switch email accounts for the same user?: My windows (hotmail) account was recently hacked, and is irretrievable. I have created a new windows account, but my windows 10 user is associated with that old account that I no longer have access to. How do I change the email of this account? 35153
  8. Same address twice in User Accounts

Same address twice in User Accounts: Using Netplwiz, I notice in my User Accounts I have the same User Name twice. Actually it is the same email address twice. Both are administrators under Group. My question is, can I remove one of those without having my computer going into meltdown. Please advise. 33117
  9. Hello: same user, multiple accounts?

Hello: same user, multiple accounts?: I use Windows Hello to log into multiple accounts (Work, Home, etc.) When I turn on the computer it automatically tries to log me into Work. Can I stop it from choosing which account I am to use? When I am logged into Work and I try to log into Home, the computer often shows...
  10. Combining 2 separate attachments into same email?

in Windows 10 Support
    Combining 2 separate attachments into same email?: [Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast AV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player] Hello, someone emailed me 3 photo attachments as Photo Gallery...