Windows 10: How to a change my printer default setting back to color from monochrome permanently ?

Discus and support How to a change my printer default setting back to color from monochrome permanently ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I change the setting it goes back to monochrome. I need to have the color printing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DerrickFowler, Jun 20, 2019.

1. How to a change my printer default setting back to color from monochrome permanently ?

Every time I change the setting it goes back to monochrome. I need to have the color printing.

:)

DerrickFowler, Jun 20, 2019

2. How to a change my printer default setting back to color from monochrome permanently ?

Hello and thank you for your response. I have my printer is an HP office jet 3830 I have all the settings except the one that gives a choice for color or black and white. It appears to be something from the upper right corner of my screen where I can use
    a drop down to print from. The choices when I go to print are color, monochrome, or grayscale. It will not allow me to change it back to color. I have not changed tis setting. I just showed my wife where she could go for a black and white option. This only
    comes up using explorer. If I use Chrome the choice is color or black & white but everything still comes out monochrome or black and white.

DerrickFowler, Jun 26, 2019
  3. How to a change my printer default setting back to color from monochrome permanently ?

Every time I change the setting it goes back to monochrome. I need to have the color printing.

DerrickFowler, Jun 26, 2019
  4. How to a change my printer default setting back to color from monochrome permanently ?

Color Printing

My documents/pdfs won't print in color. Everything is up to date. I've rebooted the pc. The printer will copy in color. When the document opens to print, it's set to monochrome. I change to color and it still prints monochrome. When I go under printer preferences,
    there is no option under print/quality to choose color defaults any longer.

How do you change the default color printing? Any one else with this issue?

BlueSkies83, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

How to a change my printer default setting back to color from monochrome permanently ?

1. How to a change my printer default setting back to color from monochrome permanently ? - Similar Threads - change printer default

2. why does my printer default to monochrome when color is chosen---it says there is a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why does my printer default to monochrome when color is chosen---it says there is a...: why does my hp office jet 4650 default to monochrome when i have chosen color option---it says there is a problem between 2 settings---huh??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-printer-default-to-monochrome-when/43f7024b-24ee-44f7-9678-f96b45d397d3
  3. How to change back to default settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change back to default settings: Hey, I have been downloadings MODS for the sims 4, but i accidently right clicked one of the programs/mods i downloaded and clicked "make iternet explorer" my default to open the files. I didnt want this, how do i change it back??...
  4. How do I change my printer settings color

How do I change my printer settings color: How do I change my printer settings to all black? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-printer-settings-color/293d86ca-33d9-46fd-a397-b4152ae31c30
  5. How do I change my display settings back to the windows default colors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my display settings back to the windows default colors?: I started messing around and I don't like the way things are displaying. I just want to go back to the windows default settings. Is there a way to do that? Right now I can't even see which the box I chose below. There is no color showing my choice to Post a Question....
  6. How to change colors back to default colors on my Acer monitor

How to change colors back to default colors on my Acer monitor: 2 or 3 years ago I changed my monitor colors to give me a black background with white font to make it easier on my old eyes. Subsequent automatic updates have modified the layout on my Windows 10 control panel and I don't recall how I made that change. So, my question is; how...
  7. change colors back to Default settings4

change colors back to Default settings4: I total screwed up the colors on my lap top trying to get the red back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-colors-back-to-default-settings4/81ca5943-70f9-4c0a-9fc4-dc51a3b58135
  8. Change printer default settings

Change printer default settings: How do you change printer default settings from color to black and white on windows 10? I have office365 also. Does that make a difference? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/change-printer-default-settings/6f785f32-dec4-448c-8259-0dfc85477859
  9. setting colors back to default

setting colors back to default: In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default? 113412
  10. setting colors back to default

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    setting colors back to default: In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default? 113412

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my printer default to monochrome

2. hp printer switches to monochrome

3. how to set printing to monochrome on windows

4. printer is set at monochrome and i want color,
  5. print in color but when i send it to the printer in color it switches to grayscale.,
  6. windows 10 printer set to monochrome,
  7. everytime i switch a printing preference my color changes back to monochrome,
  8. only printing in monochrome,
  9. WINDOWS 10 SET PRINTER DEFAULT COLOR,
  10. Windows 10 how to set printing default to monochrome,
  11. how to modify windows 10 printer default settings to monochrome,
  12. how to change my default colour from monochrome,
  13. why is my computer printing in monochrome,
  14. default printing to monochrome,
  15. HOW TO CHANGE DEFAULT PRINTE TO MONOCHROME