Windows 10: how to a ubee modem/router to work i replace old modem with a new one what i need to do

Discus and support how to a ubee modem/router to work i replace old modem with a new one what i need to do in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought my own Ubee modem how do I get the one to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesScott-991, Nov 1, 2019.

1. how to a ubee modem/router to work i replace old modem with a new one what i need to do

I bought my own Ubee modem how do I get the one to work

:)

JamesScott-991, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Darren Win User

Wireless cable modem/router/firewall

can someone recommend me a wireless router with built in cable modem. Most of the devices ive seen are equiped with ADSL modems!

required features

• Wireless
    • firewall
    • router
    • Built in cable modem
    • fully telewest/blueyonder compatible

Darren, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Modems, routers, and lag.

Modems connect to the internet

Routers Route the internet to individual devices ie Pc / tablet /phone /consul
    sometimes ( most these days ) these functions are combined into one device as in Modem router

Is it a ISP Supplied equipment or Privatly owned
    +

yes if its owned by your Landlord and they give you permission
    Suggest a suitable one FOR THEM To BUY

For curtsy sake if you do replace the modem/router show the landlord where in the modem/router various passwords are set and allow them the privacy to set the passwords they need such as modem/router log on details. then go through the various options and settings with the landlord

you don't need the log on details for the modem router after its been set up all you need is the wireless key/encryption details

dorsetknob, Nov 1, 2019
  4. how to a ubee modem/router to work i replace old modem with a new one what i need to do

Problems with Motorola MG7310 modem/router

Good evening.

This may be a simple problem, but I'm not good at troubleshooting by text how to a ubee modem/router to work i replace old modem with a new one what i need to do :)

My friend was looking for a net modem so I suggested she get the Motorola MG7310 modem/router combo.

She originally had a Time Warner modem. She is currently on the 30Mb plan. She lives in a split level town house apartment.

After she set up the modem downstairs, everything worked fine, but upstairs, the speed test on her son's laptop is only getting 1.5Mbps download while she's getting anywhere between 26 and sometimes 40Mbps downstairs. When she had the Time Warner modem, he was getting normal speeds.

So what do I do next? I would say it was a proximity thing, but he was getting much better speeds on his TW router. What would be the next step?

Thanks for your help

Outsider418, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

how to a ubee modem/router to work i replace old modem with a new one what i need to do

1. how to a ubee modem/router to work i replace old modem with a new one what i need to do - Similar Threads - ubee modem router

2. Use modem/router combo as router only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Use modem/router combo as router only: I purchased an Arris SURFboard SBG6700-AC (modem/wifi combo) several years ago. I moved to another city with a different ISP. The cable guy could not get this to communicate with his cable system. There is an 80-year-old woman (neighbor) who has internet but no wifi. I bought...
  3. New Modem-Router - Home Network (Device Access)

New Modem-Router - Home Network (Device Access): I just bought a new/replacement modem-router this past week (Netgear N600 - C3700), and love it. I decided to also set up a private home network between my two desktop computers. I've always wanted to do this with my previous router, but just never did. I also connected an...
  4. Connect a NBN modem to a ADSL modem router

Connect a NBN modem to a ADSL modem router: I am thinking of converting to NBN service in Australia. However, my setup at the moment is single box ADSL modem with a switching router, which I connect my equipment to its LAN ports. With the new NBN standalone modem, how do I connect to the existing switch router...
  5. Cable Modem/router + Personal router

Cable Modem/router + Personal router: My cable company provides a box that is a modem & router. I also use my own router attached to the cable modem. I have done nothing to the cable box except attach a cable from my router to it. Do I need to "Bridge" the cable router or can I use the WiFi from it along with the...
  6. Recognizing new modem/router combination

Recognizing new modem/router combination: I recently changed out my separate modem and router to a Netgear C6300 modem/router combination. I have 2 desktop units that are hard wired to this new unit. Every device is fine and updated except one of my desktop units. It connects to the internet, but does not connect...
  7. Need advice: Looking to buy new modem and router for my home

Need advice: Looking to buy new modem and router for my home: I'm looking to future proof the networking hardware for my home - but I can't find good recommendations. According to people's reviews (mostly on Amazon), either the modem or router doesn't last long, craps out frequently and requires frequent reboots - or the customer...
  8. Nightly reset for modem and router.

Nightly reset for modem and router.: Is it ok to do nightly resets on my router and modem? Im making "network closet" which will hold my Nighthawk x6 and surfboard modem. I never thought about resetting them on a nightly basic tell now. this way i can flush them fresh every morning. or is this pointless? 89858
  9. Can I use my router without modem?

Can I use my router without modem?: As the title, earlier I can use my router without my modem, but now I can't use it anymore. When I turn on my router, It said that there is "Unidentified Network" Can anybody solve this, or I should use my modem again. Because my router is not connected to internet. I just...
  10. Problems with Motorola MG7310 modem/router

Problems with Motorola MG7310 modem/router: Good evening. This may be a simple problem, but I'm not good at troubleshooting by text *Smile My friend was looking for a net modem so I suggested she get the Motorola MG7310 modem/router combo. She originally had a Time Warner modem. She is currently on the 30Mb...