Windows 10: How to abort 3D Chess Game in Windows 10

Discus and support How to abort 3D Chess Game in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ver 1909, build 18363.720 How does one abort/shut down the game before it ends, other than "close window"? 152755 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jho, Mar 23, 2020.

1. JHO
    jho Win User

How to abort 3D Chess Game in Windows 10

Ver 1909, build 18363.720

How does one abort/shut down the game before it ends, other than "close window"?

:)

2. drugo Win User

why can't i install 3d chess game ?

Hi
    i was looking for a chess game on microsoft store and i found 3s chess game

but there is :

3d chess game is currently not available

the game is only in english , my operation system is in italian
    can't i install it because my operation system is in italian ?
    can you install it?

How to abort 3D Chess Game in Windows 10 [​IMG]

thanks

drugo, Mar 23, 2020
  3. MAB443 Win User
    3D Chess keeps freezing

My 3D Chess from A Trillion Games keeps freezing up. I've uninstalled the antivirus I thought was causing it but the problem persists, even gets worse as the game progresses. Any thought?

MAB443, Mar 23, 2020
  4. How to abort 3D Chess Game in Windows 10

Favorites bar and Chess Titans game missing after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi Ray,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issue with finding Favorites bar do let us know the following:

• Where exactly are you referring to Favorites bar?
    • Are you referring to any browser/ File Explorer?

Also, I would like to inform that last version of Chess Titans game is not for Windows 10.

I suggest you to type Chess in the Windows Store and search if there are any related games found.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with required information to assist you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

How to abort 3D Chess Game in Windows 10

1. How to abort 3D Chess Game in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - abort Chess Game

2. How do I exit 3D Chess game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I exit 3D Chess game?: I installed 3D chess game from Microsoft store. I want to try the free version before buying. The only way I can find to exit the game is to bring up task manager and end the task. I've Googled it and get the same thing. Seriously? There is no EXIT option? Am I missing...
  3. How do I exit 3D Chess game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I exit 3D Chess game?: I installed 3D chess game from Microsoft store. I want to try the free version before buying. The only way I can find to exit the game is to bring up task manager and end the task. I've Googled it and get the same thing. Seriously? There is no EXIT option? Am I missing...
  4. windows 10 deleted chess titans

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 deleted chess titans: The latest update of Windows deleted my Chess Titans and want it back...how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-deleted-chess-titans/ded6cfdc-3163-4acb-ba6b-50ba08325f21
  5. Chess Titan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titan: Hello, How can I download Chess Titan on windows 10 ? Can I purchase it from the Microsoft store ? I don't trust downloading it from the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chess-titan/b94f1c2d-c123-4609-83a5-edfee2e73d44
  6. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chess Titans: The information I seek is whether or not a download of "Chess Titans" chess game will result in ads being displayed along with the app. I would pay some amount to not have to deal with pop-ups, etc... while enjoying a game of computer chess....
  7. Chess titans on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess titans on windows 10: i have downloaded the chess titan game from the browser but whenever i try to install it its not installing. only the language selection window comes and after that it disappears, every time the same thing repeats. it will be very helpful if anyone can solve this problem....
  8. ++ CHESS on WINDOWS ++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ++ CHESS on WINDOWS ++: ++ if you want to learn CHESS, then Windows 10 mobile is the place, which offers plenty of great apps with many difficulty levels & learning tools ++ you can try CHESS LVL100 or CHESS from Magma Mobile for example //...
  9. Chess Titan For Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Chess Titan For Windows 10: Hi, Friends, I am a big fan of chess titan can I Get it on windows 10? Manoj From maha nokari https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chess-titan-for-windows-10/05434da1-4477-437f-a971-8b7a3597d82d"
  10. why can't i install 3d chess game ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i install 3d chess game ?: Hi i was looking for a chess game on microsoft store and i found 3s chess game but there is : 3d chess game is currently not available the game is only in english , my operation system is in italian can't i install it because my operation system is in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot