Windows 10: how to accelerate dialog not responding - close program

Discus and support how to accelerate dialog not responding - close program in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! Very often I use Canon Digital Professional. I am satisfied with, but if I want to shut down the application I end up in the dialog "dialog not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Erhy, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Erhy Win User

how to accelerate dialog not responding - close program

Hello!
    Very often I use Canon Digital Professional.
    I am satisfied with, but if I want to shut down the application
    I end up in the dialog "dialog not responding - close program"
    and the message, that an error report will be created.
    This costs 5 seconds and more.

Is it possible to accelerate this?

Thank you for advice

with Windows 10 Prof. 2004

:)

2. Yolvi Ell Win User

help with activating fsx acceleration

Hi Ian,

To learn more about the activation issue you're experiencing with the Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack, we just have a few questions:

• Before installing the Acceleration Pack, were you able to activate the Flight Simulator X?

• Have you tried playing the game with the Acceleration Pack for 30 minutes to wait for the trial mode to end? After the trial mode ends, close and relaunch the game to see if you're prompted to activate it.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Yolvi Ell, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Sep 19, 2020
  4. how to accelerate dialog not responding - close program

Unable to close a Program that is not responding in Windows 10

While playing videos games i am constantly running into an issue where the game stops responding (Ex: Fallout 3 through Steam) I realize this has to do with A: The game not being compatible with Win 10 and B: Possibly some Mods i have active. However here
    is the dilemma: When it stops responding i cannot end the program. My only option is to restart the entire computer. When i pull up the task manager it is inaccessible behind the black screen of the now frozen program. I have waited hoping windows will close
    it for me, but it will not. Any suggestions on how to close the program without having to do a full reboot every time?

JoshuaBrody, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

how to accelerate dialog not responding - close program

1. how to accelerate dialog not responding - close program - Similar Threads - accelerate dialog responding

2. Windows Dialog not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Dialog not responding: Dear Microsoft, I have a serious problem. Please help me to fix it. Let me explain. So, I accidentally uninstalled google chrome. So I went to Microsoft Edge, went to the chrome website and downloaded google chrome from there. But when I clicked download, I expected the...
  3. Windows Dialog not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Dialog not responding: Dear Microsoft, I have a serious problem. Please help me to fix it. Let me explain. So, I accidentally uninstalled google chrome. So I went to Microsoft Edge, went to the chrome website and downloaded google chrome from there. But when I clicked download, I expected the...
  4. The save as dialog box won't respond, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The save as dialog box won't respond, but...: So, my computer started having trouble saving files today. Whenever I click "Save as", the dialog box won't respond. However, it only does this with jpg files. When I try to save a Png or gif file, it works without any issues....
  5. The save as dialog box won't respond, but...

The save as dialog box won't respond, but...: So, my computer started having trouble saving files today. Whenever I click "Save as", the dialog box won't respond. However, it only does this with jpg files. When I try to save a Png or gif file, it works without any issues....
  6. Save As Not Responding ....."Working On It....." Chrome, CLOSE THIS PROGRAME.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save As Not Responding ....."Working On It....." Chrome, CLOSE THIS PROGRAME.....: Hi there, I just have this issue since yesterday I can't save any file like usual to my computer. It just freezes and I have to close the programme every time. I try to search online for some ideas like scfscannow but detect no issue at all....
  7. How do you stop Windows from closing a 'not responding program'?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you stop Windows from closing a 'not responding program'?: Windows keeps closing Minecraft whenever it stop responding for a bit. Minecraft was just rendering some of the terrain with a little lag spike. This is absolutely getting infuriating, as I have to wait for 15-20 minutes just to load Minecraft, because off my HDD submitted...
  8. Laptop accelerate program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop accelerate program?: Howdy, with which free program can you accelerate your Windows PC? LG baltic sea man Laptop beschleunigen Programm?
  9. How do I close my dialog box?

How do I close my dialog box?: How do I close my dialog box? I never turned it on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-close-my-dialog-box/c0d09ab5-335b-4ccb-b117-645951304f41
  10. Programs not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs not responding: I have a weird problem, my programs is not responding with win 10 version 1607 to 1709. I wonder what happen. These does not happen with win 10 version 1511 and 1803. 113467