Windows 10: How to access and change admin login without password or email

Discus and support How to access and change admin login without password or email in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My ex and I split up. He was the tech expert so he made an admin username and password on my Desktop. I'm trying to get the password from him to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sak17f2, Jun 5, 2020.

1. How to access and change admin login without password or email

My ex and I split up. He was the tech expert so he made an admin username and password on my Desktop. I'm trying to get the password from him to change that information. If I am unable to do so, is there a work around for that? I don't have access to his email so I don't believe I'd be able to just reset the password. Let me also state that this is the computer that I have had since before we moved in together. We were together for nearly a decade and lived together for almost 5 years. He handled all of my technical issues for a while so I believe that's why he made himself the admin on my computer. I texted him to ask him for the password but if he refuses to do so I'll need another avenue to get onto the admin if I need to.

submitted by /u/Sak17f2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sak17f2, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 6, 2020
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Jun 6, 2020
  4. 7.62 Win User

How to access and change admin login without password or email

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

How to access and change admin login without password or email

1. How to access and change admin login without password or email - Similar Threads - access change admin

2. Heeeelp!!How to get admin without the password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Heeeelp!!How to get admin without the password?: Hi! I'm trying to install some applications in my grandma laptop but she got an admin account for a long time, we don't have the password, and we can't delete the admin account. I tried everything, since she don't want ro reset the computer. Can someone help me to get the the...
  3. how do I bypass admin password without access to a lot of things?

how do I bypass admin password without access to a lot of things?: so in my school, every student got a free (quite shitty) laptop. but there is a problem. no downloaded programs can be run, task manager and the command prompt are disabled, etc. this is a problem because well, not having the ability to play factorio 24/7 is making me sad. it...
  4. How to discover the admin pass without changing it

How to discover the admin pass without changing it: I've explained it all. submitted by /u/zKyros_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igzm6h/how_to_discover_the_admin_pass_without_changing_it/
  5. how to install a software without admin access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to install a software without admin access: hi all my pc's environment has a domain. every time common user wants to install some software. weadmin need to install our username and password. It's very inconvenient. so i want to know if any method to solve the problem?any tool can solve it? we have no SCCM....
  6. Changing admin email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing admin email: I am trying to fix the problem of a friend's email being used as my admin email. Under "my info" in my laptop settings, his email is right under my name and being used as administrator. I've gone into email and accounts, can't remove the email, we've gone into his account and...
  7. change admin password?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change admin password?: I am trying to download everything I need so I can begin to work from home on Monday. It will not allow me to proceed unless I have my admin password to approve the downloads. I very rarely use this computer, so I have no idea what it is. I tried my go to passwords but...
  8. How to run installed application without admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to run installed application without admin password: We have installed HIkvision NVR with 4 IP cameras. We are using the application tool called SADP but it is always asking for admin user and password. I want to install this application on end user laptop that does not has admin. Is there a workaround to open it without...
  9. how to change my admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to change my admin password: How do I change my admin password which has been compromised. I want to do it offline if possible to avoid infiltration or snooping while I do it. I have tried via PowerShell but was unsuccessful....
  10. Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email...: My daughter recently logged into my windows 10 computer to play minecraft. She did not sign me out of my account, but instead went on xbox live to login with her own account. Since then, my computer has had her email address marked as my own on my admin pc account and my...