Windows 10: how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.

Discus and support how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft account was hacked. I backed up my files on external drive. Removed my Microsoft account from my device. I now cannot access my photos on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NMUH, May 7, 2020.

1. NMUH Win User

how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.

Microsoft account was hacked. I backed up my files on external drive. Removed my Microsoft account from my device. I now cannot access my photos on my external device. So I re added the microsoft account to my device but am receiving the message "This app can't open check the Windows store for more info. "C Users user windows unable to open.

How do I access my photos

:)

NMUH, May 7, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft Account-Remove Cloud Backup of Personal Settings question

Hi,
    I looked at my Microsoft Account and under the Devices Menu at the top for my PC I noticed a More Actions dropdown list saying Remove cloud backup of personal settings which talks about turning off syncing first and then clicking on Remove button and then removing the PC from the backed up devices in OneDrive which is never listed in Windows 10. There is also another option in the More Actions dropdown menu for the PC in my Microsoft account saying Remove PC.
    For what purpose would you use these two options ? (Remove cloud backup of personal settings and Remove PC)

sportsfan148, May 7, 2020
  4. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

DTG1, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account. - Similar Threads - access backuped photos

2. Removing Microsoft Work or School Account After Losing Access to the Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Microsoft Work or School Account After Losing Access to the Account: In my previous job I had a Microsoft Work account. When I left that position, I, of course, lost access to the account but it was stuck on my personal computer for months. I searched but no one had a workable solution. Then I stumbled upon it. I am on Windows 10 latest...
  3. Removing Microsoft Work or School Account After Losing Access to the Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Microsoft Work or School Account After Losing Access to the Account: In my previous job I had a Microsoft Work account. When I left that position, I, of course, lost access to the account but it was stuck on my personal computer for months. I searched but no one had a workable solution. Then I stumbled upon it. I am on Windows 10 latest...
  4. Removing Microsoft Work or School Account After Losing Access to the Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to remove microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to remove microsoft account: I created a new microsoft account and transferred my files to my new one now i want to delete the one that dosent have use anymore from the computer but I dont know how can someone pleas help me submitted by /u/HumanSeagull [link] [comments]...
  6. How to remove a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a Microsoft Account: It appears my prior postings regarding this issue have not lead to a solution to my problem. Below are screen shots that highlight my issue. When I turn on my laptop I see the following on the screen. [ATTACH] I never put in a password to begin with. When I click on...
  7. how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.: I backup all my data documents photos etc on external drive. I then removed my Microsoft account. I cannot view my photos on my backed up drive. Message appears "The application cannot be started . Try reinstalling the application." I re added the MS account to my...
  8. How to remove duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos?: I upload photos that are in Microsoft photos to a file on the hard drive. But I noticed that uploaded files are still kept in Microsoft photos. I don’t want to keep two identical versions in different places...
  9. Microsoft Account-Remove Cloud Backup of Personal Settings question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account-Remove Cloud Backup of Personal Settings question: Hi, I looked at my Microsoft Account and under the Devices Menu at the top for my PC I noticed a More Actions dropdown list saying Remove cloud backup of personal settings which talks about turning off syncing first and then clicking on Remove button and then removing the PC...
  10. How to remove an account photo

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove an account photo: I have a Photo on my welcome screen and would like to remove it. If I try " %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures "Then there is no picture to delete in the folder. I tried in %ProgramData%\Microsoft\User Account Pictures Also nothing to delete there. Where else can I...