Windows 10: How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening?

Discus and support How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Khaled Yacout, May 27, 2023.

1. How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening?

How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening?

:)

Khaled Yacout, May 27, 2023

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 27, 2023
  3. Error- HTTP/1.1 200 OK on Edge and other browers goes blank when try to open particular websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you try to access the same websites in other PC?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it help you.

• Open the Microsoft Edge browser. Open a website.
    • Click on '. . .' select Open with Internet Explorer
      and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue doesn't resolve, try the below steps.

• Press Start, type Internet Explorer and
      select it.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + P, it opens Internet Explorer as
      InPrivate mode
      . Try to access the website and check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 27, 2023
  4. How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening?

Since the 1903 update computers can't access a .gov Website

Computers that have had all cumulative patches for 1903 and Netframe updates can no longer access .gov site. This is similar to the issue in the UK that Microsoft issued update KB4512941.

A tracert times out, no browsers can access the site. Steps that I have taken:

Ran at tracert to footprints that timed out

Renamed the connections folder in the registry for Internet

Tried a private browsing session in Edge
    Uninstalled the Ethernet adapter from Device Manager
    Flushed DNS
    Tried the GOOGLE DNS in the ipconfig 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4
    Registered the DNS
    Ipconfig /release and renew
    Reset Browser
    Disabled Antivirus
    Ran update troubleshooter – results all good
    Cleared cache
    Restarted windows services
    Created a host file with the ip address for footprints

Reset winsock

JacqueBarletta, May 27, 2023
Thema:

How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening?

1. How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening? - Similar Threads - access darb itc

2. How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening?: How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-darbitcgovae-website-not-opening/b570b0ef-61d8-40ad-8494-6765c06b2d99
  3. How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening?: How to access darb.itc.gov.ae, website not opening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-darbitcgovae-website-not-opening/b570b0ef-61d8-40ad-8494-6765c06b2d99
  4. Website access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website access: Hi All,I need help in one of the scenarios where,There is a website https://www.loopia.com which I'm unable to access through my domain system and the same website I can access when I am adding the alternative DNS address 8.8.8.8.There are no filters applied for this website...
  5. Unable to reach .gov website thru ASUS router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to reach .gov website thru ASUS router: Was trying to get to employnv.gov. Ended up unpluging from router and direct into cable modem. Worked first time, tried router again still times out connection. Win updated, ASUS router RT-AC68P. Where do I look? Could not find help on website, no link for webmaster/support....
  6. Since the 1903 update computers can't access a .gov Website

Since the 1903 update computers can't access a .gov Website: Computers that have had all cumulative patches for 1903 and Netframe updates can no longer access .gov site. This is similar to the issue in the UK that Microsoft issued update KB4512941. A tracert times out, no browsers can access the site. Steps that I have taken: Ran...
  7. how to allow access to a website

how to allow access to a website: how to allow browser access to a web site that is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-allow-access-to-a-website/0d49faaf-c5b9-4d7a-87e2-f84f7399e470
  8. Accessing a website

Accessing a website: I am trying to access this website to do homework, but it seems that I can only open such website on a friend's mac book. The website also works on my iPhone's safari browser but won't open on my laptop. I have a Windows surface tablet/laptop, the newest one to come out. I...
  9. Website not accessible

Website not accessible: I was using this https://www.weebly.com/editor/ website up until my last changes to it on Aug 5th. Now I get this message:  Hmmm...can’t reach this page Try this Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://21939392-407234595257671998.preview.editmysite.com...
  10. Can't access/open most websites/pages

Can't access/open most websites/pages: Hi there. I am at the end of my tether. I can't open any websites or pages except Facebook and YouTube strangely enough and those only on chrome. All other pages be it https or just http ones display various error message depending on the browser: This site can't be...