Windows 10: how to access "homegroup" in windows 10?

Discus and support how to access "homegroup" in windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to access "homegroup" in windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArtCollins, Jun 9, 2019.

1. how to access "homegroup" in windows 10?

how to access "homegroup" in windows 10?

:)

ArtCollins, Jun 9, 2019
  2. TechZ Win User

Homegroup in 10 window

I make to creation homegroup in 10 window , try do it and I dont understand how to do with the code for use another pc to access the homegroup , how do i fix to make first homegroup and the code of password for another pc use into homegroup ? where do i get how step to step for the homegroup in 10 window ?
    *Think

TechZ, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2019
  4. how to access "homegroup" in windows 10?

Windows 10 HomeGroup Broken

Hello,

We suggest running the homegroup troubleshooter. It automatically diagnose and repair common problems with viewing computer or shared files in homegroup. Refer to the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, and type Troubleshooting, and press the
      Enter key.
    • At the Troubleshooting window, click View all
      at the left pane.
    • Select Homegroup from the list to start the troubleshooter.

Also, we recommend checking the steps that workarounds provided by Marilyn360
    on this thread.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

how to access "homegroup" in windows 10?

1. how to access "homegroup" in windows 10? - Similar Threads - access homegroup

2. Bootup is turning Homegroup Public folders access "ON" even though I want and SET it "OFF"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootup is turning Homegroup Public folders access "ON" even though I want and SET it "OFF"....: Note default is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootup-is-turning-homegroup-public-folders-access/8dcded8e-c3af-48e8-80e5-b17517d60d0c
  3. Bootup is turning Homegroup Public folders access "ON" even though I want and SET it "OFF"....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootup is turning Homegroup Public folders access "ON" even though I want and SET it "OFF"....: Note default is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootup-is-turning-homegroup-public-folders-access/8dcded8e-c3af-48e8-80e5-b17517d60d0c
  4. SmartTV Media Access with HomeGroup, WIN10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SmartTV Media Access with HomeGroup, WIN10: Made a Win10 update recently. As expected, HomeGroup is removed from the updated version. Here's my problem, with the previous build have the HomeGroup in which my SmartTV can access directly to Win10-PC and play the Media files shared in HomeGroup. After the build update...
  5. Win 10 Pro x86 32 Bit ver 1909 HomeGroup? Give Access To: "EveryOne"

Win 10 Pro x86 32 Bit ver 1909 HomeGroup? Give Access To: "EveryOne": Win 10 Pro x86 32 Bit ver 1909 HomeGroup? Did a clean install on one of my three old PC running win 10 pro. Still having buges with sharing. Main files on Old win 10 pro running 180x. Sometime when I edit a file on 1909, it then will not let the actual PC file is on...
  6. After removal of Homegroup, Windows 10 and Windows 7/8 Comps can't access network folder

After removal of Homegroup, Windows 10 and Windows 7/8 Comps can't access network folder: I had all computers set up through a Homegroup connection after adding the windows 10 computer to the network. When windows updated and removed homegroup from windows 10, the windows 7 computer and the windows 8 computer can no longer access the shared folders on the windows...
  7. Can't Access Homegroup

Can't Access Homegroup: Have a new L/T, can access the Internet but can't join an existing Home group to use my printer Believe that the existing HG doesn't exist anymore. Help!...
  8. shared folders not accessible after HomeGroup removed

shared folders not accessible after HomeGroup removed: I have three computers, two of them connected directly to the router, one over WiFi. All three of them run the latest version of Win 10 built 1803 (build 17134.191) . Ever since I upgraded the computers to 1803 and HomeGroup was removed, I have been having problems with...
  9. Joining homegroup. My PC updated now can access Homegroup how to i fix this??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Joining homegroup. My PC updated now can access Homegroup how to i fix this??: Joining homegroup. My PC updated now can access Homegroup how to i fix this?? Can access shared printer or Files any more....
  10. I can see and access all computers on my network except one since Homegroup was removed

I can see and access all computers on my network except one since Homegroup was removed: They all have windows 10 professional. Two of them have shares and are still accessible to the others, including the problem PC. The problem PC can see itself in network (as can everyone else), but every time one of the pcs tries to access one of it's shares, it says:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to access homegroup at other 1909

2. access homegroup files windows 10