Windows 10: How to access internal company resources with Windows 365?

Discus and support How to access internal company resources with Windows 365? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was just watching a video from Microsoft on the new Windows 365 cloud PC, and in that video they briefly discussed how the Windows 365 PC is designed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Magnus Knight, Sep 11, 2021.

1. How to access internal company resources with Windows 365?

I was just watching a video from Microsoft on the new Windows 365 cloud PC, and in that video they briefly discussed how the Windows 365 PC is designed for hybrid environments allowing users on their cloud Windows 365 PC to access internal company resources, however, they didn't go into any detail on how to do this.I'm thinking this may be a good solution for permanent remote workers, such as salesmen, however, they will need to access the files on our internal file server.Can anyone share some information on how the Windows 365 PC will access these internal resources? I got the impression fr

:)

Magnus Knight, Sep 11, 2021

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 11, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 11, 2021
  4. How to access internal company resources with Windows 365?

accessing company intranet

Hi,

To understand what's causing this, provide us with the following information:

• Which browser do you use to access the intranet?
    • Have you tried reconfiguring your PC Settings for it to be connected to your company's secured network?

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Lizette Ags, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

How to access internal company resources with Windows 365?

1. How to access internal company resources with Windows 365? - Similar Threads - access internal company

2. Internal HDD not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD not accessible: I bought HP Notebook on 31 March 2021 from authorized dealer City Computer Resources with following details:Batch HP 15S DY3001TUIntel I3 11th Gen processor8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 15.6’FHDWin10Home, MS Office Home & Student 2019With 1 year warranty. I was using the notebook very...
  3. Internal HDD not accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal HDD not accessible: I bought HP Notebook on 31 March 2021 from authorized dealer City Computer Resources with following details:Batch HP 15S DY3001TUIntel I3 11th Gen processor8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 15.6’FHDWin10Home, MS Office Home & Student 2019With 1 year warranty. I was using the notebook very...
  4. Access to Company Files as an employee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to Company Files as an employee: Hi there,I was trying to connect to my company server's files and I tried to login with my account details but it showed this message: 'A specified logon session does not exist. I may already have been terminated.'I tried to edit my details on credential managers. It was...
  5. Access to Company Files as an employee

Access to Company Files as an employee: Hi there,I was trying to connect to my company server's files and I tried to login with my account details but it showed this message: 'A specified logon session does not exist. I may already have been terminated.'I tried to edit my details on credential managers. It was...
  6. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud: Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below error**************************There was a problem contacting the service This may be due to loss of your internet connection or a...
  7. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud: Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below error**************************There was a problem contacting the service This may be due to loss of your internet connection or a...
  8. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Office 365 with English International keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 365 with English International keyboard: I use office with English International keyboard for more than 20 years with office since I write in 3 languages, English, Portuguese and Spanish and it worked perfectly until a couple of days ago. Now when I try to type ñ it comes like that ~~n. If I try to write I'll it...
  10. how to access documents on internal hdd

in Windows 10 Support
    how to access documents on internal hdd: May I ask a question on behalf of my son Please. He has just updated his desktop from windows 7 to windows 10,All went fine. The only issue that he has,He has all the documents photos etc on a second internal hdd and the C drive has only the Windows ten operating system....