Windows 10: How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App?

Discus and support How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hiya, subject of this post basically. I followed the below two KB articles from Apple Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC – Apple Support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by onlytanmoy, May 6, 2020.

1. How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App?

Hiya, subject of this post basically.
    I followed the below two KB articles from Apple
    Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC – Apple Support
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

First of all even though I am checking iCloud Drive and hitting 'Apply', it is getting auto de-selected.
    Secondly in options for Photos I don't see all the options as mentioned in the KB.
    In my PC, I only have this folder C:\Users\Uname\Pictures\iCloud Photos\Shared

My Win 10 version is 1909. Thx.

:)

onlytanmoy, May 6, 2020

2. iPad iTunes + iCloud

A friend of mine has an iPad that has been locked by ZVRS. ZVRS is a company that gives away free devices to deaf people. When she received the iPad, it was locked with an iCloud account. She has called customer services numerous times and they still refuse to remove the iCloud account. It's impossible to install anything on the iPad. She wants me to bypass/remove the iCloud account.

I told her I'd remove the account for a fee, but she won't be able to pay me in a couple of weeks. I was wondering is it possible to use two separate accounts? One for iTunes (download apps and stuff) and one for iCloud (lock the device until payment has been received). I know it sounds unethical, but I'm tired of people taking advantage of me.

GoFigureItOut, May 6, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    photos from ipad to pc

This is easy:

1. iPad to iCloud
    2. iCloud to PC

This works every time for me, and I much prefer it to fiddling with cables and drivers and software.

BulldogXX, May 6, 2020
  4. How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App?

I failed to send pictures to iPad through iCloud

Hi Berni,

I recommend that you try the following:

Firstly, try Shared Albums in Photos:
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202786

Secondly, please, enable iCloud Photo Sharing on iPad. Do the steps below, please:

Open the Settings app on your iPad.

Scroll down and click on Photos.

Switch on the iCloud Photo Sharing.

Ted Willson, May 6, 2020
Thema:

How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App?

1. How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App? - Similar Threads - access iPad Photos

2. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  3. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  4. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  5. Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud

Windows Photo App deleted majority of my iCloud Photos + How upload legacy pc photos to iCloud: I am getting a new iPhone so I wanted to enable iCloud Photos. It removed Finder photos already syncd via iTunes and reside on file system. Then it successfully transferred my Recent Photos, Videos, Favorites, Live, Panorama etc... I checked on my phone and iCloud.com and all...
  6. How to access a friend's iCloud photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access a friend's iCloud photos?: A friend wants to share some photos she has in/on iCloud so I can make a photo collage for her. She texted me the photos, so I have them on my iPhone, but I can't figure out how to get them on my Window computer, whioch is where I have my photo/graphics software.ThanksPS: I...
  7. How to access a friend's iCloud photos?

How to access a friend's iCloud photos?: A friend wants to share some photos she has in/on iCloud so I can make a photo collage for her. She texted me the photos, so I have them on my iPhone, but I can't figure out how to get them on my Window computer, whioch is where I have my photo/graphics software.ThanksPS: I...
  8. No iCloud Photos in thenew Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No iCloud Photos in thenew Photos app: In the new Windows 11 22H2 update, there is a new photos app. Recently it got released to everyone, I was exited and I downloaded it. Once I have download the app, I see that in the photos app there isn't a option for iCloud Photos! I have the iCloud app installed, and the...
  9. Can not load photos from iPad to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can not load photos from iPad to pc via usb: I've tried everything u find online driver, firewall, the iPads dick folder seems to be empty and I can't just load them through the photos app on windows anyone got any tips? I really want to empty the iPad ( both devices up to date submitted by /u/teemhm [link]...
  10. photos from ipad to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    photos from ipad to pc: trying to move some photos from my ipad to pc, altho my ipad recognized on devices etc, when in itumes says cannot find any photos, I just updated my itunes on the pc & tried another usb cord with hopes it would work but no luck. I do not use icloud for photos, I just want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window icloud.com