Windows 10: How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App?

Discus and support How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hiya, subject of this post basically. I followed the below two KB articles from Apple Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC – Apple Support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by onlytanmoy, May 6, 2020.

1. How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App?

Hiya, subject of this post basically.
    I followed the below two KB articles from Apple
    Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC – Apple Support
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

First of all even though I am checking iCloud Drive and hitting 'Apply', it is getting auto de-selected.
    Secondly in options for Photos I don't see all the options as mentioned in the KB.
    In my PC, I only have this folder C:\Users\Uname\Pictures\iCloud Photos\Shared

My Win 10 version is 1909. Thx.

:)

onlytanmoy, May 6, 2020

2. iPad iTunes + iCloud

A friend of mine has an iPad that has been locked by ZVRS. ZVRS is a company that gives away free devices to deaf people. When she received the iPad, it was locked with an iCloud account. She has called customer services numerous times and they still refuse to remove the iCloud account. It's impossible to install anything on the iPad. She wants me to bypass/remove the iCloud account.

I told her I'd remove the account for a fee, but she won't be able to pay me in a couple of weeks. I was wondering is it possible to use two separate accounts? One for iTunes (download apps and stuff) and one for iCloud (lock the device until payment has been received). I know it sounds unethical, but I'm tired of people taking advantage of me.

GoFigureItOut, May 6, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    photos from ipad to pc

This is easy:

1. iPad to iCloud
    2. iCloud to PC

This works every time for me, and I much prefer it to fiddling with cables and drivers and software.

BulldogXX, May 6, 2020
  4. How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App?

I failed to send pictures to iPad through iCloud

Hi Berni,

I recommend that you try the following:

Firstly, try Shared Albums in Photos:
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202786

Secondly, please, enable iCloud Photo Sharing on iPad. Do the steps below, please:

Open the Settings app on your iPad.

Scroll down and click on Photos.

Switch on the iCloud Photo Sharing.

Ted Willson, May 6, 2020
Thema:

How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App?

1. How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App? - Similar Threads - access iPad Photos

2. How to access my Laptop via my PC ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to access my Laptop via my PC ?: This is for home use only. Im not on any domain. My PC is windows 10, my laptop is window 8. I want to sit at my PC but use the laptop. I guess its some sort of remote desktop connection but i dont know how Can this be done, how? submitted by /u/Bobsworth2012 [link]...
  3. Help with Organizing Photos via the Photos App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Organizing Photos via the Photos App: Hey there. Whenever I import photos from my camera to my laptop it automatically is imported into my photos app which is fine...except that it is then extremely painstaking to then open up individual photos in my editing software. I organize all my photos within the app into...
  4. how do i sync photos from pc to ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i sync photos from pc to ipad: how to sync photos from pc to ipad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-photos-from-pc-to-ipad/597e7648-b33f-4dbb-9261-7c1c89497481"
  5. How to stop so many folders with iCloud Photos on PC

How to stop so many folders with iCloud Photos on PC: I have a iPhone which I sync my photos etc to my PC. Tried asking this question elsewhere without Joy. How can I stop so many folders being created in my 'iCloud Photos - Downloads'. It appears the folders have duplicated images which is taking up so much space on the...
  6. How to download photos from iCloud?

How to download photos from iCloud?: I cannot save photos that downloaded from iCloud. Please… I just click on Open but cannot save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-photos-from-icloud/d42c4782-3520-407b-b307-724b9b4ccf54"
  7. Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC: I downloaded photos from I cloud and clicked on open instead of save....what/how I get in saved ***Original title: photos from i cloud*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-photos-from-icloud-to-pc/24f9b4e3-db65-4897-855e-4fc6c439a15e
  8. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad: My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-wont-sync-with-ios-on-ipad/4d723a0e-d15d-4c6f-82ca-a3a10ba4509e"
  9. photos from ipad to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    photos from ipad to pc: trying to move some photos from my ipad to pc, altho my ipad recognized on devices etc, when in itumes says cannot find any photos, I just updated my itunes on the pc & tried another usb cord with hopes it would work but no luck. I do not use icloud for photos, I just want...
  10. Printing from Ipad via bluetooth to PC printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing from Ipad via bluetooth to PC printer: Hello Using Bluetooth, is it possible to print from an Ipad to a printer connected to my pc? The printer is an old HP. It does not use a wifi of bluetooth connection. So no direct link to the external. Martin 89538

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window icloud.com