Windows 10: How to access my email folders etc after reinstalling outlook 2013

Discus and support How to access my email folders etc after reinstalling outlook 2013 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My currrent email account is an IMAP and data folder is .ost . After a clean install if Windows 10 and reinstalling MS office Home and Office 2013 .... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sportflyer, Sep 4, 2018.

1. How to access my email folders etc after reinstalling outlook 2013

My currrent email account is an IMAP and data folder is .ost . After a clean install if Windows 10 and reinstalling MS office Home and Office 2013 . Will I be able to restore my email including folders etc by reentering my email credentials ? If not how do I go about it? Should I export the .ost file to a .pst for safety ?

Tks

:)

sportflyer, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Cr00zng Win User

Outlook 2013 and email links...

This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access...

Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window:

How to access  my email folders etc after reinstalling outlook 2013 [​IMG]

It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time for a change. Where is this settings and how to enable links in the email?

TIA...

Cr00zng, Sep 4, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

If Outlook is set as a POP3 account, and the option isn't enabled to leave a copy of the email on the server, then yes you are correct, once the email is downloaded to the computer with outlook it won't be accessible on the iPhone.

newtekie1, Sep 4, 2018
  4. CindyEdge Win User

How to access my email folders etc after reinstalling outlook 2013

Outlook.com Folders Empty in Windows Mail AND Outlook 2013

I have read several similar threads on this but have not found any solution that works.

I have a Hotmail.com account that I access via Outlook.com. I would like to access it via Windows Mail on my PC but I cannot see the emails in the folders. These are regular folders, not sub-folders.

When I set it up in Windows Mail, the inbox, sent items and drafts all sync just fine. The folder titles sync into Windows Mail but the folders are empty. I tried setting it up in Outlook 2013, and the same thing happened. I tried to manually sync the emails
    in the folders but got the message "We didn't find anything to show here." But if I access the Hotmail.com account online, there are emails in the folders. One suggestion I read elsewhere was to delete the account in Windows mail and recreate it. That didn't
    work. I also saw a suggestion to create a new folder, move the emails into it and it would sync on my PC. I tried that. Again the title synced but there were no emails in the folder and Windows could not find anything to show...

If possible, I would prefer to access this email account via Windows Mail but would use Outlook 2013 if I can't use Window Mail.

I would appreciate it very much if someone could provide a solution to this problem.

CindyEdge, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

How to access my email folders etc after reinstalling outlook 2013

1. How to access my email folders etc after reinstalling outlook 2013 - Similar Threads - access email folders

2. Reinstallation of Outlook 2013 without installation media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstallation of Outlook 2013 without installation media: Hi all,Does anybody know how to reinstall Outlook 2013 after having done a clean installation of WIN10? I searched the internet but haven't found a decent explanation yet. I do not have the installation media but I do have a license key. Thanks.Martin...
  3. Reinstallation of Outlook 2013 without installation media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstallation of Outlook 2013 without installation media: Hi all,Does anybody know how to reinstall Outlook 2013 after having done a clean installation of WIN10? I searched the internet but haven't found a decent explanation yet. I do not have the installation media but I do have a license key. Thanks.Martin...
  4. Reinstallation of Outlook 2013 without installation media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 version 15.0.5267.1000, works perfectly with Windows 10 Version 1909 18363.1016, but fails when upgraded to Windows 10 Version 2004 19041.450. - - Repair does not resolve the problem. Adding the password is a cosmetic solution, Outlook...
  6. Cursor would not display in Outlook 2013 email

Cursor would not display in Outlook 2013 email: I have no idea how this happened. I've been using Outlook now since like forever. I was just doing normal email, creating a new message, when the cursor did not display in any Outlook window. It did display in the taskbar at the bottom of the main window. I had to...
  7. Outlook 2013. Following Win10 update, can't access link in email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2013. Following Win10 update, can't access link in email: Can't click to open a link in an email. Message is 'your organisation's policies are preventing us from completing this action' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2013-following-win10-update-cant-access/07479c73-fccd-4179-9db5-f947e88087f8
  8. Outlook 2013 and email links...

Outlook 2013 and email links...: This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access... Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window: [img] It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time...
  9. Outlook 2013 almost never find an email...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 almost never find an email...: hey guys, Ages ago i used XOBNI to search for email adresses, now with Outlook 2013 this is no longer possible. When i open Outlook and type a search i hardly ever get an answer. So does anyone know/use a good search program? I tried to install LOOKEEN, but...
  10. after reinstall of Office 2013, rules in Outlook are gone

after reinstall of Office 2013, rules in Outlook are gone: hi guys, anyone knowing a way (after reinstall of Office 2013 or recreate of an account) to keep the rules active. Even if i only remove the 2 accounts and reinstall them, i get the message that the rule cannot be executed and i have to create all of them again. Can...