Windows 10: How to access my Laptop via my PC ?

Discus and support How to access my Laptop via my PC ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is for home use only. Im not on any domain. My PC is windows 10, my laptop is window 8. I want to sit at my PC but use the laptop. I guess its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bobsworth2012, Feb 18, 2020.

1. How to access my Laptop via my PC ?

This is for home use only. Im not on any domain. My PC is windows 10, my laptop is window 8.

I want to sit at my PC but use the laptop. I guess its some sort of remote desktop connection but i dont know how

Can this be done, how?

submitted by /u/Bobsworth2012
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bobsworth2012, Feb 18, 2020
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! How to access my Laptop via my PC ? :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Feb 18, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

How to access my Laptop via my PC ?

n-ster, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

How to access my Laptop via my PC ?

1. How to access my Laptop via my PC ? - Similar Threads - access Laptop via

2. How do I access my PC?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I access my PC?: We recently bought a new PC and apparently my niece and nephews have already managed to brick it with the Microsoft account, she made a 'outlook account' and set up a password the usual password, I'm gonna teach her that it's bad to use the same password everywhere but that's...
  3. How do I access my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my PC?: We recently bought a new PC and apparently my niece and nephews have already managed to brick it with the Microsoft account, she made a 'outlook account' and set up a password the usual password, I'm gonna teach her that it's bad to use the same password everywhere but that's...
  4. How do I access my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. access to my laptop/pc through MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    access to my laptop/pc through MS account: I want to access my laptop having MS account to manage my data in that device in any disk such as C,D,E,F. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-my-laptoppc-through-ms-account/bca6a612-f307-440f-8497-e8e85fe40360
  6. access to my laptop/pc through MS account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    access to my laptop/pc through MS account: I want to access my laptop having MS account to manage my data in that device in any disk such as C,D,E,F. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-my-laptoppc-through-ms-account/bca6a612-f307-440f-8497-e8e85fe40360
  7. Forgot my password to access my PC, how to fix it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot my password to access my PC, how to fix it?: I was setting my new password for my PC and then after a few days I forgot it. Now, without my password, I can't log in to my PC at all. When I start the PC, my background appears, along with my name and picture, and there is a box in which I put my forgotten password. I...
  8. How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to access iPad Photos in PC via iCloud App?: Hiya, subject of this post basically. I followed the below two KB articles from Apple Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC – Apple Support Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support First of all even though I am checking iCloud Drive and hitting 'Apply', it...
  9. Cannot get access to my PC from my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get access to my PC from my laptop: It's been working perfectly but now I cannot get access to my PC from my laptop within the same local network. Error code is 'need permission to access'. I'm not sure whether Windows Update has altered the Sharing Option, but seems correct. Please help. Thanks!...
  10. Can't access to my PC via my Android device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access to my PC via my Android device: I've done a Windows 10 FCU clean install I'm not able to access my shared folders via Android N devices using a simple LAN connection with Solid Explorer. The only error I get is "A problem occurred with network communication". I've tried to login with my admin password, as a...