Windows 10: How to access remote desktop without user password ?

Discus and support How to access remote desktop without user password ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to access remote desktop without user password ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nabil SaadRahman, May 7, 2019.

1. How to access remote desktop without user password ?

How to access remote desktop without user password ?

:)

Nabil SaadRahman, May 7, 2019

2. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, May 7, 2019
  3. Jizzler Win User
    remote desktop woe`s

Users that are part of the Remote Desktop Users group and have a password set would be able to log into the computer remotely.

Jizzler, May 7, 2019
  4. How to access remote desktop without user password ?

How do i make a Remote Desktop Connection?

You could try using VNC, which is very easy to find instructions on. Otherwise, if you are talking about built in windows RDP, I can help you. To start, you need to allow users to have remote access. VNC is the best choice for XP Home, which doesn't have remote desktop.

Right click my computer, and select properties. (or windows key + pause/break)
    On the remote tab, check the box for allowing remote connections, and hit add users
    Add a user account to the list (needs to have a password)
    Windows firewall will take care of itself, but if you use another software firewall, open port 3389
    Now your computer can be accessed from any other LAN computer using the remote desktop connection tool.

To access it from anywhere (make a secure password first) is also fairly easy
    In your router, if you have one, forward port 3389 to 3389 on the computer you want to access (LAN IP).
    Once that is done, you can access it from anywhere by using your WAN IP address (find it at whatismyip.com).
    I use dynamic DNS, which assigns a name to your IP address automatically.
    Set everything up using dyndns.com and then you can access it by typing in "thisismycomputer.somethingelse.net" on the remote desktop, of course replacing the "xxx" with what you set on on dyndns.

Good Luck!

JoshBrunelle, May 7, 2019
Thema:

How to access remote desktop without user password ?

1. How to access remote desktop without user password ? - Similar Threads - access remote desktop

2. Remote Desktop Access User Account Password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Access User Account Password?: I have been trying to log in to remote access from my Mac to my Windows 11 pro PC for a few hours now.I have the IP entered, however, it asks for a username and password for the user account.I tried my Microsoft email and password, but that did not work, and the PIN to my...
  3. Remote Desktop Access User Account Password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Access User Account Password?: I have been trying to log in to remote access from my Mac to my Windows 11 pro PC for a few hours now.I have the IP entered, however, it asks for a username and password for the user account.I tried my Microsoft email and password, but that did not work, and the PIN to my...
  4. remote access to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote access to desktop: Good day, Can you please help me to remotely access my son's desktop, I tried doing the quick assist but ot's not working. are there any other options? Thank you. Joyce...
  5. Remote desktop user name and password trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop user name and password trouble: Hello, I'm trying to use the remote desktop feature with an Android phone. At the logon screen on my phone it autofills my user namemy email and asks for a password. I've tried both the password I use to access my computer and my Microsoft account password. Neither works....
  6. remote desktop users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote desktop users: I have a problem in that i user disconnects the other user, more detail below: The main pc (called Server-pc) has 3 users, 'administrator', 'owner' and 'client'. another computer has 1 user (client) when the 'owner' is using the server-pc and the another pc user on pc...
  7. No Access to Remote Desktop

No Access to Remote Desktop: Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop and is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?...
  8. Win10 Remote Desktop without User/Password

Win10 Remote Desktop without User/Password: I have a Win10 point of sale station that I don't want to have any Windows logon requirements. The POS software will require a log in to operate the cash register. To enable remote desktop I was forced to create a password for the user logon. The problem is if I remote into...
  9. Win10 Remote Desktop without User/Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Remote Desktop without User/Password: I have a Win10 point of sale station that I don't want to have any Windows logon requirements. The POS software will require a log in to operate the cash register. To enable remote desktop I was forced to create a password for the user logon. The problem is if I remote into...
  10. Remote Desktop Connection without password

Remote Desktop Connection without password: Do you think we will ever be able to do a remote desktop connection when the other computer has no password? Have two computer on same local network,will not let me connect because no password on other computer.I had no problems when the other computer was windows7? Has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows remote desktop access without user