Windows 10: How to access the old video editor? Windows 10

Discus and support How to access the old video editor? Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I'm trying to use the Video Editor software that came with my Windows 10 computer, but on trying to do so, all that's showing when I try and open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leo Needs Help, Sep 28, 2022.

1. How to access the old video editor? Windows 10

Hi,I'm trying to use the Video Editor software that came with my Windows 10 computer, but on trying to do so, all that's showing when I try and open it is a prompt trying to get me to download Clipchamp.I don't want to download that. I already have Video Editor, I used it a while ago.Can't seem to access it through opening a video in Picture viewer either.How can I get to it?Cheers.

:)

Leo Needs Help, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Callender Win User
    Callender, Sep 29, 2022
  3. QueenLoft video editor master app crashes on Windows 10

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• From where have you downloaded the QueenLoft video editor master app?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the app?
    • Have you check if the application is compatible on Windows 10 Operating System?

I recommend you to check if there is latest version of the software from the manufacturer's website. Also, check if the software is compatible with Windows 10 Operating System. If compatible install the latest version and check.

If not, I suggest you to download the latest version and try to install in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the software and check.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the QueenLoft video editor master app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 29, 2022
  4. How to access the old video editor? Windows 10

ArthurDent, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

How to access the old video editor? Windows 10

1. How to access the old video editor? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - access old video

2. I had videos in the old video editor in Windows 10, but now that the old video editor is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had videos in the old video editor in Windows 10, but now that the old video editor is no...: I’ve checked all my files but can’t seem to find them. Is it possible for me to re-download the old video editor on my laptop and then will it show my old videos?...
  3. I had videos in the old video editor in Windows 10, but now that the old video editor is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had videos in the old video editor in Windows 10, but now that the old video editor is no...: I’ve checked all my files but can’t seem to find them. Is it possible for me to re-download the old video editor on my laptop and then will it show my old videos?...
  4. How to access the old video editor? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access the old video editor? Windows 10: Hi,I'm trying to use the Video Editor software that came with my Windows 10 computer, but on trying to do so, all that's showing when I try and open it is a prompt trying to get me to download Clipchamp.I don't want to download that. I already have Video Editor, I used it a...
  5. How to access the old video editor? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to access the old video editor? Windows 10: Hi,I'm trying to use the Video Editor software that came with my Windows 10 computer, but on trying to do so, all that's showing when I try and open it is a prompt trying to get me to download Clipchamp.I don't want to download that. I already have Video Editor, I used it a...
  6. Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Video Editor: I am having issues with video editor graphics. It seems to be in the Windows 10 program itself. Is there an upgrade for Video Editor that fixes these issues?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-video-editor/87bf366e-650a-4d64-a1dc-140502d52475
  7. Windows 10 Video Editor

Windows 10 Video Editor: I have two laptops and a PC. The PC and one laptop show the video editor app. I just got the second laptop and it doesn't have the video editor icon like the other two and I have tried going onto the Photos app to see if I can pull it up on there but it doesn't give me the...
  8. Video Editor Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Video Editor Windows 10: I have Windows 10 version 1809 installed however I cannot access Video Editor and unable to find it. Do I need to install it separately? How can I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-windows-10/605bd2e6-3f97-4592-bba5-522a3673187a
  9. windows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 video editor: Im using Windows 10 video editor. The only problem is its Custom audio. I tried to add some audio of every video, the audio appears fine, but when I put it on the video editor, it can't finished to play the audio even though the duration of the photo is not finished. I tried...
  10. Windows 10 Video editor

Windows 10 Video editor: Does Microsoft have a office video editor for Windows 10 and were can I down load it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-video-editor/4f11defc-fa16-40c2-9c64-343ab21adf5f