Windows 10: how to activate after hard disc change

Discus and support how to activate after hard disc change in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When my computer crashed , the repairer told me the hard disc need to be changed. So I had given him my computer which had windows 10 operating system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RANJANARULAPPA1, Feb 14, 2020.

1. how to activate after hard disc change

When my computer crashed , the repairer told me the hard disc need to be changed. So I had given him my computer which had windows 10 operating system got through licence while upgrading intially. Now after replacing the hard disc the repairer has installed windows 10 Pro but it always ask me to activate and the same is not activating. I do not have any key or mail informing the licence

Tell me how to activate my windows 10 Pro or to the original windows home

RANJAN

:)

RANJANARULAPPA1, Feb 14, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue how to activate after hard disc change :p

cadaveca, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 14, 2020
  4. how to activate after hard disc change

Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

how to activate after hard disc change

1. how to activate after hard disc change - Similar Threads - activate hard disc

2. windows activation after hard disk change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows activation after hard disk change: Hi there, I am trying to change expand my Hard disk space so I got a new SSD I tried installing windows 11 pro and activate it through my Microsoft store account It's not activating it so I am back to my old hard disk. if anyone can help with issues, I really appreciate...
  3. windows activation after hard disk change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows activation after hard disk change: Hi there, I am trying to change expand my Hard disk space so I got a new SSD I tried installing windows 11 pro and activate it through my Microsoft store account It's not activating it so I am back to my old hard disk. if anyone can help with issues, I really appreciate...
  4. Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive: I want to change my hard disk as it is low on storage. I am using a Windows 10 Home. Version: 10.0.16299 Build 16299.I already have activated windows 10 on my new hard drive but I am not sure which version. .After changing the hard drive should I activate windows again on...
  5. how re activating windows after changing hard disk

how re activating windows after changing hard disk: HI,I purchased a laptop with windows 7 Home Prem OA. after that I upgraded it to win 10. Six months ago I changed my systems hard disk. the technician changed hard disk and re installed windows 10. but last few days a massage appearing on screen is "Your windows will expiring...
  6. Activation After Change of Hard Drive

Activation After Change of Hard Drive: I have just purchased a new SSD hard drive for my PC and have successfully created a boot DVD using the Media Creation Tool. I am about to install Windows 10 Pro to my aging Dell Vostro 430. Under "Activation" in "Settings" it states "Windows is activated with a digital...
  7. Windows Activation After a Hard Disk Change

Windows Activation After a Hard Disk Change: Today I got my hard disk changed and cannot activate Windows 10 after that. I get the error code 0xC004F213 although my device is seemingly connected to my Microsoft account. I tried to re-enter the product key but the key on the CD I got from the retailer doesn't work - it...
  8. Windows Activation after hard drive change

Windows Activation after hard drive change: I've recently changed out my SSD and reinstalled Windows on the new one. Ever since I have troubles with activating Windows. When I choose the troubleshoot option, then choose "I recently changed hardware on this device" I always get the message "Unable to activate Windows We...
  9. window activation after hard disk change

window activation after hard disk change: i have just recently upgraded to SSD fro HDD and my and the service provider has install window 10 pro Not activated but i have digital license for window 10 home.So now window is not activated. how can i downgrade my window pro ta home...
  10. hard disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hard disc: i bought a windows 10 machine and hadon C:Drive 117 gb of hard drive, i also have an extra on new Volume of E:Drive 1.36 TB my Question is i am running out on my C:Drive, HOW DO I GET TO USE THE E:Drive which holds 1.36 TB. i can not get to it as it will not let me get in...