Windows 10: how to activate cortana voice activation

Discus and support how to activate cortana voice activation in Cortana to solve the problem; how to activate cortana voice activation * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: cortana releted... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AnkitJha2002, Oct 12, 2020.

1. how to activate cortana voice activation

how to activate cortana voice activation

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: cortana releted

:)

AnkitJha2002, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

MSI Displays Voice-Activated Motherboard Technology

pity voice activated stuff doesnt work at all for aussies.

Mussels, Oct 12, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User

Why? Government ban?

btarunr, Oct 12, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

PCs following voice commands isn't new. Windows comes with Speech Recognition and voice-command features, which when properly configured, can serve as a great accessibility feature. MSI plans to take voice commands a step further with what it calls "Voice Activated Motherboard" technology. The feature extends voice-commands to OS-independent ACPI functions such as powering on the PC from halted state (cold booting), suspend it, or powering down, both graceful (OS shutdown) and forceful (power off).

The feature depends on a daughterboard accessory that requires a PCI-Express x1 slot. This daugherboard connects to the motherboard using a special header found on some recent MSI motherboards that has been labelled "JDLED3", and a mic/line input. JDLED3, we assume, gives the card some low-level connectivity to the board that it can't have through HAL. The rest of the daughterboard looks to have a some legacy circuitry and an ADC. On the OS side, MSI will deploy the Voice Genie software which can be used to get the device to recognize your voice and set your own voice commands. The software probably could even be used to suspend voice recognition. Otherwise, imagine telling your Teamspeak buddy in-game to "restart" the server or a map, and the board following a system restart command that sounds identical. MSI says that this accessory will have a "more than affordable price."

how to activate cortana voice activation 76a_thm.jpg

how to activate cortana voice activation 76b_thm.jpg

Source: Bright Side of News

btarunr, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

1. how to activate cortana voice activation - Similar Threads - activate cortana voice

2. No voice activation setting for Cortana. Need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No voice activation setting for Cortana. Need help!: I’m trying to enable voice activation for Cortana but when I go into settings the option for Cortana isn’t there submitted by /u/DueOscar1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uqxheu/no_voice_activation_setting_for_cortana_need_help/
  3. Cortana voice activation took over microphone!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana voice activation took over microphone!: Cortana used to pop-up mistakenly frequently, so I turned off the voice activation for some time.For some reason, I turned it on again, since then, my microphone was taken over completely!My friends can't hear my voice through voice call on any messaging app until the voice...
  4. How to set up "hey Cortana" voice activation?

in Cortana
    How to set up "hey Cortana" voice activation?: Hi, how do I set up Cortana to recognise my voice? In Cortana settings voice activation is turned on, but nothing was prompted to speak a line or something similar to make my voice be recognised by Cortana.... How do I do that? Cortana want launch when I say "hey Cortana"...
  5. Voice Activation in Cortana

in Cortana
    Voice Activation in Cortana: is voice activation in Cortana still un available. [Original Title: Cortana] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-activation-in-cortana/2629accf-8014-4ed4-8543-ad46aa88dc27
  6. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana voice activation: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home, no voice activation for Cortana, how do I upgrade to that version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-voice-activation/99ca1c46-d378-4fb2-8f00-25c549503ede
  7. "Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable

in Cortana
    "Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable: Trying to set up "Hey Cortana" Unable to.. I see no options. When I click Windows+C it does pop up.. I have check setting over and over and no option to turn on "Hey Cortana" When I turn on Cortana and check setting from there I see " Wake word invocation is currently...
  8. Cortana Voice Activation

in Cortana
    Cortana Voice Activation: My windows build is 19041.504 I just updated to windows 10 2004 and cortana voice activation is unavalabile, and it s says that it will be avalabile in the future updates. My language is on US and i saw on youtube that this problem was fixed in 19041.329 build, but for me...
  9. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana voice activation: Hi guys, I am trying to activate cortana by saying "cortana" is not working, mic is ok, permission is given, other than this cortana is fully functioning, but when i am saying "cortana" it did nothing. If someone knows about this problem please help. submitted by...
  10. Cortana Voice Won't Activate!!

in Cortana
    Cortana Voice Won't Activate!!: Clicking Windows + C or the Cortana button bring up the little screen as if ready for audio, but no listening or audio feedback happens. Ring appears but does not pulse or provide the audio acknowledgement that it is listening. "Hey Cortana" does not work at all. Cannot...