Windows 10: How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 11

Discus and support How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 11 comes loaded with new features and a few changes with the settings. As Windows 10 users migrate to Windows 11, they would seek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 2, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 11

How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 11 Activate-Dark-Mode-on-your-Windows-11-PC.png
    Windows 11 comes loaded with new features and a few changes with the settings. As Windows 10 users migrate to Windows 11, they would seek methods to use the good old features on the new operating system. One such feature is the Dark Mode. If you wish to switch from Light Mode to the Dark […]

This article How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 2, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 11 2001472367.png

"Next time you’re staying up till three in the morning mindlessly watching YouTube videos, why not give your eyes a rest and turn the lights out? As discovered by https://www.reddit.com/r/google/comments/652obk/youtube_now_has_a_dark_mode_builtin/, YouTube now a secret dark mode that’s easy to activate. Here’s how you do it:

• Make sure you have the most recent version of Google Chrome (that’s version 57 onwards)
    • Open up the developer window by hitting Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows, or Option + Command + I on Mac
    • Select the “console” tab
    • Paste in the following text: document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE" and hit enter
    • Close the developer window, refresh your browser, and the dark mode toggle is available in the main settings menu in the top right."
    "This feature hasn’t yet been officially announced, but it’s part of a number of changes YouTube is testing for the website’s design."

Here’s how to activate YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

P4-630, Jul 2, 2021
  3. TechyMore Win User
    iTunes Dark Mode: How to Enable and Use it?

macOS Mojave has a dark mode feature that is attracted by many people. So, Windows 10 lovers or users also want to enjoy this feature on their PC or laptop but many people don’t know how to enable dark
    mode in Windows 10. For that, you have to follow the instructions below.

• First of all, you have to search for the “Settings” in the search bar of your PC.
    • Now, when you get the setting window then you have to click on the personalization option.

How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 11 567986b8-ea1e-4851-a1f5-ebe2bb407ddb?upload=true.png

• In the next step, you have to click on the Colors option which you can get on the left side.

How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 11 0ac2117c-7f5e-4dc8-9e5d-3f7f38f8ad80?upload=true.png

• After that, when the colors option will open on your screen then you only have to scroll down and click on the Dark mode.
    For More Steps And Full Way Check Out Below url It 100% Helpful For Community. Thanks Have A Good Day.

Source: https://.com/itunes-dark-mode/

TechyMore, Jul 2, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

1. How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - activate Dark Mode

2. Dark mode in Windows 11 is contrasting and blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode in Windows 11 is contrasting and blurry: I have a Windows 11 HP laptop. I tried some basic solutions like changing the settings for transparency, enabling/disabling contrast modes, switching to light mode and back, restarting the laptop, cleartype text settings, restarting the PC, checking driver updates. I even...
  3. Dark mode in Windows 11 is contrasting and blurry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark mode in Windows 11 is contrasting and blurry: I have a Windows 11 HP laptop. I tried some basic solutions like changing the settings for transparency, enabling/disabling contrast modes, switching to light mode and back, restarting the laptop, cleartype text settings, restarting the PC, checking driver updates. I even...
  4. How to enable Dark Mode on Paint app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Dark Mode on Paint app in Windows 11: [IMG]This post explains how to enable or disable Dark Mode in the new Paint app in Windows 11. If you use the Windows 11 Paint app regularly, you will be thrilled to know that Microsoft has finally brought dark theme support after months of testing. Dark Mode is part of major...
  5. Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11: Hello there,Recently I've noticed there's some bugs present within the address bar on the dark mode theme, both for Windows 10 and 11 and I'm unsure if it's intended or not. Whenever the address bar is clicked into focus the highlight on the dropdown arrow bugs out and has a...
  6. Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11: Hello there,Recently I've noticed there's some bugs present within the address bar on the dark mode theme, both for Windows 10 and 11 and I'm unsure if it's intended or not. Whenever the address bar is clicked into focus the highlight on the dropdown arrow bugs out and has a...
  7. Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Is it possible to change active window color in dark mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to change active window color in dark mode?: When I have a window active on my second monitor, a thin white line appears on the other monitor, and it's driving me nuts. When I changed to light-mode, the line disappears, but when I enable dark-mode (specifically default app color mode) the line shows up again. submitted...
  10. Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?: Given that dark mode in Windows is AMOLED dark, is there a tweak that allows you to change how "dark" is dark mode? submitted by /u/bucketofthoughts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4wf1i/is_there_a_way_to_change_how_dark_is_dark_mode/