Windows 10: How to activate Hulu

Discus and support How to activate Hulu in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I Install Hulu on my PC, I have Windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CharlesNavin, Sep 9, 2019.

1. How to activate Hulu

How do I Install Hulu on my PC, I have Windows 10

:)

CharlesNavin, Sep 9, 2019

2. hulu wont open

Hi Robert,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you recently made any changes on the device?
    3. Are you using Hulu in a browser or the App?
    4. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows Operating System am I Running to get the
    information about the version of Windows installed.

Here are the few steps you can try to fix the issue.

Method 1:

Check your device meets the System Requirements to
    install Hulu.

Method 2:

Refer the article Fix Problems with apps from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 9, 2019
  3. RyoTakagi Win User
    Hulu Desktop

Hello, i suggest for you to do an uninstall of the app and do a full re-install. Since Hulu makes you connected to an account, just logging into Hulu will allow you to keep the subscription that you currently have, so you do not have to worry about re
    purchasing the subscription.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have further questions! How to activate Hulu :)

RyoTakagi, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

How to activate Hulu

Hulu on Dual Monitor Keeps Minimizing

Hi,

Kindly answer the following questions for us to better understand the issue:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Where did you download the Hulu app?
    • Does the issue occurs when the Hulu app is on the primary monitor?
    • Does the issue also occurs when your secondary monitor is connected to your computer using an HDMI cable?
    • What are the apps you're using that automatically minimize the Hulu app?
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

How to activate Hulu

1. How to activate Hulu - Similar Threads - activate Hulu

2. Upgraded PC but Windows 10 won't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded PC but Windows 10 won't activate: After upgrading my PC, I go to the Windows activation app, click "troubleshoot", then click "I changed my hardware on this device recently". After selecting my device and clicking activate I always get back "We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." I...
  3. Problem activating account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem activating account: I purchased a new computer and signed into Microsoft office. I have tried to review documents but I keep receiving product notices that it has not been activated. When I click on the button I receive another notice that too many accounts are linked. I have removed accounts...
  4. New Activation Code or Can I default back to Old Out of Box Version?

New Activation Code or Can I default back to Old Out of Box Version?: Hi. I recently left my job and the company asked if I would like to buy my work computer when I left. I did and they removed my computer from their network system so its just a personal computer now but today I got a warning that the Windows 10 Pro is expiring on 10.13.19. It...
  5. Windows 10 Activation Key

Windows 10 Activation Key: Hi, I had some issues with my computer when I originally went to upgrade to Windows 10. I entered my product key, but had to reach out to Windows support to finish my upgrade. In that process, it looks like the system accepted my Windows key, but that wasn't transferred to...
  6. Window/Apps gets minimized if I move over the mouse from the active screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window/Apps gets minimized if I move over the mouse from the active screen.: Even thought the tablet mode is disabled with the options given following [ATTACH] Video: https://streamable.com/xz0cl Please help me understand, What am I doing wrong here!...
  7. Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.

Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.: [ATTACH] I have attached a PNG. As you can see, I have went to settings and it is telling me its activated. If that's true, why do I get the watermark EVERY time I boot with no internet connection? I use this laptop for 3D design and I look bad when the customer sees this....
  8. Windows 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro activation: I recently bought a new laptop, and it came with (presumably) Chinese only windows home. I upgraded to pro to change the language to English, but now it's asking me to activate windows. However, I do not have a product key for my original windows 10 home (as far as I can...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise E5 Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise E5 Activation: Hi all, Is it possible to activate a non digital licensed Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, just with an E5 subscription? Or it is required to already have a digital license of Pro or Enterprise. Thanks, Granit....
  10. Error code: 0xC004f213 when trying to activate Windows on PC

Error code: 0xC004f213 when trying to activate Windows on PC: Okay, so a few weeks ago I used the help of this forum to find out my product type, I have a retail license which should have been digitally licenses to my account. After signing in, it's saying: Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code:...