Windows 10: how to activate Microsoft Home Use program if validation emails are blocked

Discus and support how to activate Microsoft Home Use program if validation emails are blocked in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In order to activate the Microsoft Home Use Program, one has to enter one's work email address. Microsoft then sends a validation email to one's work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MSQ1x, Sep 21, 2019.

1. MSQ1x Win User

how to activate Microsoft Home Use program if validation emails are blocked

In order to activate the Microsoft Home Use Program, one has to enter one's work email address. Microsoft then sends a validation email to one's work email address.

However, if one's company is blocking those validation emails, is there an alternative way to activate the Microsoft Home Use Program?

I've already asked my company to look into their blocking rules, but since I don't know the details of the email (e.g. what domain it comes from, what specific address, etc.), there is limited information I can give them about how to whitelist these validation emails.

Thank you.

:)

MSQ1x, Sep 21, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 21, 2019
  3. CargoX Win User
    Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Sep 21, 2019
  4. how to activate Microsoft Home Use program if validation emails are blocked

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

how to activate Microsoft Home Use program if validation emails are blocked

1. how to activate Microsoft Home Use program if validation emails are blocked - Similar Threads - activate Microsoft Home

2. How to block Microsoft Store on Windows 11 Home Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block Microsoft Store on Windows 11 Home Edition?: Hi there,I'm currently testing to restrict access to the device. I'm having trouble doing a test to block access to microsoft store, facebook, twitter, spotify on Windows 11 home edition, I block access via Windows AppLocker found in local security policy > Application...
  3. How to block Microsoft Store on Windows 11 Home Edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to block Microsoft Store on Windows 11 Home Edition?: Hi there,I'm currently testing to restrict access to the device. I'm having trouble doing a test to block access to microsoft store, facebook, twitter, spotify on Windows 11 home edition, I block access via Windows AppLocker found in local security policy > Application...
  4. how to block email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to block email: how do i block an email sender. There is not a block button on the drop down menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-email/96850573-e8b7-4fa3-a05f-1bfe9f792b58
  5. How to block programs in the background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to block programs in the background?: So I have exceeding greedy software (photoshop and Lightroom) Which tends to monopolise all of my 8gb ram. - (can’t extend any further before you all start!) But I seem to have an insane amount of programs that run in the background I already block certain programs at...
  6. How to confirm the validity of activation key before use it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to confirm the validity of activation key before use it: I purchased an activation key for windows 10 pro, is there any tool can help me to verify the publisher of the key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-confirm-the-validity-of-activation-key/091427bc-5be0-455b-99bf-df4c717efde0"
  7. Home use program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Home use program: I am going around in circles trying to purchase and install microsoft office through the home use program, instructions that I get from my employer state to enter my work email and insert their program code, all that happens is it sends my work email a message to say I'm...
  8. Still unable to activate Windows 10 Home with valid Windows 10 Home activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still unable to activate Windows 10 Home with valid Windows 10 Home activation key: Unfortunately I mistakenly installed Windows 10 Home Single Language by mistake, thinking that it would skip the language setup phase. So, how can I get a dedicated Windows 10 Home installer that won't try to install Windows 10 Home Single Language? The one I'm trying to...
  9. Microsoft explains what is the Security Update Validation Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft explains what is the Security Update Validation Program: The Security Update Validation Program (SUVP) is a quality assurance testing program for Microsoft security updates, which are released on the second Tuesday of each month. The SUVP provides early access to Microsoft security updates—up to three weeks in advance of the...
  10. Valid Programs/Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Valid Programs/Apps: Is"Your People" a valid program in Windows 10. An icon appeared in the bottom right hand corner of monitor. Says way to stay in contact with your friends....