Windows 10: how to activate microsoft without key and fix store stumbling

Discus and support how to activate microsoft without key and fix store stumbling in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do I activate windows without the key and how do I fix the Microsoft app store because I tried to activate it through the store but the store keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChristiaanVisagie1, May 17, 2021.

1. how to activate microsoft without key and fix store stumbling

how do I activate windows without the key and how do I fix the Microsoft app store because I tried to activate it through the store but the store keeps saying store stumbled please try again later

:)

ChristiaanVisagie1, May 17, 2021

2. Microsoft store says "server stumbled please refresh" and closes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I know how this concerns you, let me help you to resolve this issue.

Provide more information to help you better:

1. Does the issue persist only when using store?

2. Did you check your internet connection?

I suggest you to reset the store and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and verify the result.

Reset Windows Store.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter .

I also suggest you to follow the suggestions from the following links.

You may refer to the suggestions by Venkat Iyer

Workaround to fix “Server Stumbled” issue with Windows 10 Store on PC (error code 0x80072EFD)

Kindly refer to the Suggestion by Scott_Sta too.

Windows 10 Store "Server Stumbled" with error code 80072EFD

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 17, 2021
  3. Windows store it says server stumbled

We have seen multiple reports of Windows 10 Store users running into “Server Stumbled” issue with error code 0x80072EFD. This error manifests in Network connectivity issues from the Client to the Store Services. There is a workaround available to get
    beyond this issue and the steps are listed below:

1) Using an administrator account on the affected machine, open the registry editor and navigate to the following key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\Profiles”

2) Perform the following steps

a) Right click on the Profiles key and go to Permissions.

b) Click Advanced

c) Check the ‘Replace all child object permission entries with inheritable permission entries from this object’

d) Click Apply

3) Then restart the machine.

4) Try connecting the Store and you should not see the 0x80072EFD anymore

- Venkat (on behalf of the Store Quality team)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 17, 2021
  4. how to activate microsoft without key and fix store stumbling

"THE SERVER STUMBLED " error 0x80072ee7 while trying to access Windows Store

Hi Pushkar,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problem with Microsoft Store App.

Note: Basic information on Apps

• UAC (User Account Control) must be enabled.
    • To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least
      1024 x 768.
    • To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least
      1366 x 768.
    • Make sure video card driver is updated.
    • Make sure that Date and Time in your device is correct and up-to date.
    Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the Store issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 17, 2021
Thema:

how to activate microsoft without key and fix store stumbling

1. how to activate microsoft without key and fix store stumbling - Similar Threads - activate microsoft without

2. microsoft store server is stumbled...how to fix it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store server is stumbled...how to fix it?: I have tried all the troubleshooting methods to fix the problem but its still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-server-is-stumbledhow-to-fix-it/d5d06390-f3f2-47b5-b4ab-b791fc42d540
  3. microsoft store server is stumbled...how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store server is stumbled...how to fix it?: I have tried all the troubleshooting methods to fix the problem but its still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-server-is-stumbledhow-to-fix-it/d5d06390-f3f2-47b5-b4ab-b791fc42d540
  4. microsoft store server is stumbled...how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft store server has stumbled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store server has stumbled: microsoft storeMy every time you open Microsoft, the server has stumbled, we all have a bad day, it says, please give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-server-has-stumbled/071e7d44-f4d1-45a8-9076-ff863b1f6bce
  6. microsoft store server has stumbled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store server has stumbled: microsoft storeMy every time you open Microsoft, the server has stumbled, we all have a bad day, it says, please give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-server-has-stumbled/071e7d44-f4d1-45a8-9076-ff863b1f6bce
  7. Microsoft app store not work ERROR STUMBLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft app store not work ERROR STUMBLED: Please someone suggest the solution of this error, I did multiple trials to fix this but have not resolved this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-not-work-error-stumbled/d871b456-9cfc-426c-9d37-643250437c06
  8. Microsoft app store not work ERROR STUMBLED

Microsoft app store not work ERROR STUMBLED: Please someone suggest the solution of this error, I did multiple trials to fix this but have not resolved this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-not-work-error-stumbled/d871b456-9cfc-426c-9d37-643250437c06
  9. microsoft store error 'The Server Stumbled'

microsoft store error 'The Server Stumbled': [ATTACH]help me... I have tried almost all things found in Microsoft Community . but those couldn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error-the-server-stumbled/1da13c84-183b-418d-9fc7-1da0275d82fe
  10. Store server stumbled

Store server stumbled: Look I am being very disappointed with Microsoft. Every time I upgrade the windows 10 version the store always says server stumbled while my laptop is nicely working and connected with Internet. When it happened for he first time I read some reviews and did that "Windows + R"...