Windows 10: how to activate statistics in backgammon

Discus and support how to activate statistics in backgammon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how I may activate statistics in backgammon? all the values in the game remain always at the value of "99999" [moved from German forums]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EugeniaArgyrakou, Aug 26, 2019.

1. how to activate statistics in backgammon

how I may activate statistics in backgammon?

all the values in the game remain always at the value of "99999"

[moved from German forums]

:)

EugeniaArgyrakou, Aug 26, 2019

2. WHEN WILL MICROSOFT HAVE UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 SOLITAIRE COLLECTION TO RESET STATISTICS?

Hello Brette,

Thank you for responding back and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on this link Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community
    • Click on box under “Find a Topic or Ask a Question” and type your question(for e.g.: reset statistics.)
    • Place cursor on suggestion listed and select appropriate search result

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. If it still persists, we would be glad to help you further.

Ravindra Kamath, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Backgammon from Windows 7.

Had Windows 7 and loved MSN Backgammon game. Now have Windows 10 and cannot find it. Any suggestions - help.

Thanks.

Ted Lachman, Aug 26, 2019
  4. how to activate statistics in backgammon

Windows 10 backgammon game stops due to technical error?

Hello,

As you are facing an issue with Backgammon game, I suggest you to contact Backgammon support for assistance regarding this matter.

Here is the link:
    http://www.backgammonmasters.com/contact_us.html

Hope this helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

how to activate statistics in backgammon

1. how to activate statistics in backgammon - Similar Threads - activate statistics backgammon

2. Backgammon Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backgammon Pro: Purchased game but it does not show. Game does not show the top 100 players https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backgammon-pro/f7a67056-c619-461c-8e06-47d5abcafcf0
  3. Backgammon Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backgammon Pro: Purchased game but it does not show. Game does not show the top 100 players https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backgammon-pro/f7a67056-c619-461c-8e06-47d5abcafcf0
  4. MSN BACKGAMMON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSN BACKGAMMON: Hello, I like to play MSN Backgammon There is a equest from masque.com to share my email information before I can join I DO NOT want to share with masque.com I wrote to them, and are not removing the "pop up" Can you remove in my account If not, will not play with...
  5. Problem with Backgammon Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Backgammon Game: Split from this thread. Windows 10, having problems with the free Backgammon game. It opens and begins play okay, but mid-game it recycles to the ad pop-up and then resumes game. This continues to happen regardless of my closing and restarting the computer or other...
  6. Statistics

in Windows 10 Customization
    Statistics: How do I reset statistics in Microsoft Solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/statistics/e7554e42-1331-45a3-9db0-0a5d82a93601
  7. Solitaire Statistics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Statistics: Can anyone please explain this discrepancy for the Solitaire Statistics? On the X-Box Statistics screen it's showing that I've only achieved 11 out[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] of the 12 required for the "Go for the Bronze' Award. Whereas on the Microsoft Solitaire Statistics...
  8. MSN Backgammon free

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Backgammon free: I can't play with real players any more. It keeps cutting out as soon as I have a player, but can play with the computer only.. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-backgammon-free/ee9e4d5d-195e-41fa-9632-bd8c0f1f42e5
  9. MSN backgammon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN backgammon: I play backgammon on a regular basis and I am finding that MSN adjusting my scores without me even playing a game! I am tired of MSN manipulating the games and assume that all of the high scores are bogus as I am not allowed to progress beyond a certain threshold. I have...
  10. How to reset network statistics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to reset network statistics: hello recentrly i upgraded from windows seven to 10 and i noticed a little feature that i want to disable: the network bytes received/sent do not reset after a system shutdown like it happens in windows seven. I would like the network statistics to be resetted after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot reset microsoft backgammon windows 7 stuck on 99999

2. backgammon statistics stuck at 99999

3. backgammon statistics stuck at 99999

4. microsoft internet backgammon statistics will not reset stays at 99999