Windows 10: How to activate the new enhanced touch experience in Build 18970

Discus and support How to activate the new enhanced touch experience in Build 18970 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I installed the new Preview Build 18970 on my convertible laptop. Problem is, that laptop doesn't tell Windows which mode it is in. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Martini Bianco, Sep 2, 2019.

1. How to activate the new enhanced touch experience in Build 18970

Hello,

I installed the new Preview Build 18970 on my convertible laptop. Problem is, that laptop doesn't tell Windows which mode it is in. So automatically switching doesn't work.

How do I manually activate the new feature? I want to test it (in fact, that is the only reason I installed the Preview Build).

Sincerely Martin

:)

Martini Bianco, Sep 2, 2019

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Active window taskbar icon color stand out windows 10

Hi Joechalfoun,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop, click on personalize.
    • Click on Windows Color, and click on advance appearance settings.
    • Under Windows color and appearance, click on the drop down arrow under item.
    • You can select Active title bar, Active Windows border etc, and change the size and color you want.
    • If you want different color, then click on color and click on others so that you can create your own color.
    • Once you finish making the changes click on apply and then ok.
    I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 2, 2019
  4. How to activate the new enhanced touch experience in Build 18970

New System build Suggestions

Case is final and already bought

SilverStone GD09B
    PSU is also already bought
    And Motherboard

Durvelle27, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

How to activate the new enhanced touch experience in Build 18970

1. How to activate the new enhanced touch experience in Build 18970 - Similar Threads - activate enhanced touch

2. Activation after new build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation after new build: Hi everyone, A couple of years ago I used the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 I have just built a new computer and installed the windows 10 files from my pen drive which I had saved from the original upgrade At first I was unable to activate but after being asked...
  3. Windows Activation on a new build

Windows Activation on a new build: Sorry in advance if I'm getting redundant, just want to get everything right. I was preparing for a new build and the plan to give my son the old computer. I asked the community how it would work with the activation and received prompt responses. So in preparation I...
  4. Facebook enhances Messenger Rooms experience with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook enhances Messenger Rooms experience with new features: Today, we’re announcing new features to enhance your experience in Messenger Rooms, joinable group video calls that make it easy to spend quality time with friends, loved ones and people who share your interests. Personalize your Room In addition to...
  5. Touch Keyboard: Features that can enhance productivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch Keyboard: Features that can enhance productivity: I believe that the Touch Keyboard could be updated to have more features such as: Mouse Option Quick Navigation buttons to other vital Modes Ability to rotate/align the floating keyboard through +-90 degrees Keyboard height adjustment. Turn Touch Keyboard into a stand-alone...
  6. Build 18970 Printer and Scanner Settins

in Windows 10 Customization
    Build 18970 Printer and Scanner Settins: When I go to printer and scanner settings, the printer names are unreadable. I have put this to feedback hub also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/build-18970-printer-and-scanner-settins/2b64058c-dd95-499c-88aa-929068fe8362
  7. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18970 (20H1) - Aug. 29

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18970 (20H1) - Aug. 29: Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18970 (20H1) to Fast ring. Insiders will see a Cumulative Update Build 18970.1005 (KB4518974) offered at the same time as well. We are testing our ability to service a build at the same time it is...
  8. New Snapdragon 632, 439, and 429 for enhanced mobile experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New Snapdragon 632, 439, and 429 for enhanced mobile experiences: IaMwOOlVcFg Smartphone users have diverse needs, and Qualcomm Technologies has a suite of mobile platforms for all of them. That means device manufacturers can offer a range of cutting-edge choices from the entry-level 200 series to the premium 800 offerings. The Snapdragon...
  9. Activation problems - new build

Activation problems - new build: Just completed a new build with Window 10 Home 64 Bit installed. Purchased the Software from Amazon. Tried to activate window but it refuses to activate. 92841
  10. Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements: Windows 10 Threshold 2 is under development right now, and it appears Microsoft is continuing to refine the Windows 10 user-interface with the upcoming update, as the latest internal builds of Windows 10 now feature updated icons and UI elements. One UI element which I’m...