Windows 10: How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t

Discus and support How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have reset my Toshiba satellite (Windows 10 Pro) and now the touchscreen doesn't work. All drivers seem to be in order, and in device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by o0o Angelo o0o, Oct 30, 2019.

1. How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t

I have reset my Toshiba satellite (Windows 10 Pro) and now the touchscreen doesn't work. All drivers seem to be in order, and in device manager everything is recognised and installed. Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

o0o Angelo o0o, Oct 30, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Toshiba Satellite U920T Convertible Ultrabook Launched

Toshiba UK today announces the launch of the Satellite U920T – a new hybrid device combining the ease-of-use, wake up time and performance of an Ultrabook with a tablet’s touchscreen interface and portability. The 31.8cm (12.5”) touchscreen transforms easily from laptop mode to a tablet with a simple sliding motion that reveals a full size keyboard.

The Satellite U920T is perfect for users looking for a versatile computer in an extremely compact form. Offering the best of both worlds for both content consumption and creation, the convertible Ultrabook can be operated in tablet mode, or in a more traditional laptop position when required, such as writing lengthy emails or for web chats.

How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t 172a_thm.jpg

How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t 172b_thm.jpg

The Satellite U920T’s scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass display is based on an innovative display mount, transforming the Satellite U920T from a laptop into a tablet quickly and easily. The 31.8cm (12.5-inch) touchscreen also supports 5-point touch, making it compatible with a host of applications and games.

Developed in partnership with Intel, the Satellite U920T features Intel Sensor Solution, allowing users to take advantage of games and applications by making use of a 3D acceleration sensor, magnetometer, gyroscope and ambient light sensor. The Satellite U920T also gives users the best experience when interacting with Windows 8, making it easy to change between touchscreen, touchpad or keyboard controls.

Amazing design, inside and out
    Powered by 3rd generation Intel processors for Ultrabooks and Intel HD Graphics 4000, the Satellite U920T is capable of handling a range of tasks, including graphic-heavy content such as photo galleries or large presentations. The integrated solid state drive (SSD) is both robust and capacious, featuring up to 128GB of storage space. SSDs are also more energy efficient, reducing noise and heat output, while allowing the Satellite U920T boot up quicker – for a faster overall experience.

The Satellite U920T offers a suite of full-size connectivity ports including HDMI, two USB 3.0 ports and a SD card reader. Sleep-and-Charge support lets users charge connected smartphones, MP3 players or other portable devices even when the Ultrabook is in sleep mode. WLAN and Bluetooth 4.0 provide fast wireless access to networks and connections to peripheral devices, while Intel Wireless Display technology allows any content to be streamed to compatible TVs, for a big screen experience. The Satellite U920T also features two integrated cameras: a 1MP front-facing camera with an Ambient Light Sensor, and a 3MP rear-facing camera with Auto Focus.

The Satellite U920T chassis features a sophisticated silver magnesium design, complemented by a brown woven textured finish around the keyboard. Stylish matt black tile keys are also backlit, giving the Satellite U920T a premium finish, while remaining practical in low-light.

The Satellite U920T will be available in Q4 2012.
    • 31.8cm (12.5") LED backlit IPS display with 5-point touch input. (1,366 x 768 pixels, 300 NIT for better viewing angle and colour saturation)
    • Scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass with anti-fingerprint coating
    • 3rd generation Intel processors for Ultrabook
    • Intel HD Graphics 4000
    • 4GB DDR3 (1,600MHz)
    • 128GB solid state drive (SSD)
    • WLAN (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, Intel Wireless Display 3.5
    • 2x USB 3.0, Sleep-and-Charge, HDMI, SD Card reader, audio combo jack (microphone in/headset out)
    • Intel Sensor Solution Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Magnetometer, Accelerometer
    • 1MP (front), 3MP (rear)
    • Stereo speakers enhanced by SRS Premium Sound 3D
    • Weight: starting at 1.45kg
    • Dimensions: 326.5 x 213 x 19.9mm
    • Windows 8 (64 bit)

btarunr, Oct 30, 2019
  3. The touch screen on my Toshiba Satellite S55T running Windows 10 became erratic. Stops working and then works without any pattern.

*Original Title: Touch screen stop and restarts

The touch screen on my toshiba Satellite S55T running W10 became erratic. Stops working and then works without any pattern. Any suggestions

SavvasPapazoglou, Oct 30, 2019
  4. How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t

Window 10 touch screen not working after upgrade

Previously my laptop Toshiba Satellite U920T is working under window 8 environment.

After online upgrade to windows 10, the touch screen is NOT working.

Trying to search Toshiba website, looking new driver, but the situation not help.

Windows 10 already update to new version.

Is there anybody can help me to solve the problem?

Regards

Tan

Chang OuTan, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t

1. How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t - Similar Threads - activate touch screen

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t model PSUL1E-0050IRGR - I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t model PSUL1E-0050IRGR - I have...: since then touch screen does not work anymore.imbedded kamrea also can not be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-touch-screen-on-toshiba-satellite/190c7bf7-d844-4fbe-8861-845c090214d0
  4. How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t model PSUL1E-0050IRGR - I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t model PSUL1E-0050IRGR - I have...: since then touch screen does not work anymore.imbedded kamrea also can not be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-touch-screen-on-toshiba-satellite/190c7bf7-d844-4fbe-8861-845c090214d0
  5. How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t model PSUL1E-0050IRGR - I have...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  7. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  8. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  9. Toshiba satellite black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite black screen: Toshiba stuck at "Leading Innovation" screen. After starting a system reset, I came back to a message saying "error: System reset unsucessful" or something similar to that. Now when it tries to boot it just puts up the product screen, goes black, then brings up the screen...
  10. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 update killed touchscreen toshiba sateillite u920t

2. toshiba u920-t c11 touch screen not working how to fix

3. nu vot

4. toshiba satelint U920T touch screen driver windows 10,
  5. hat touhscreen does toshiba u920 use,
  6. toshiba u920t windows image,
  7. u920t drivers,
  8. gorrila glass touch screen for win 10,
  9. Toshiba U920t driver,
  10. toshiba satellite touchscreen driver,
  11. toshiba u920t touch screen,