Windows 10: how to activate win 10 pro oem product key

Discus and support how to activate win 10 pro oem product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today i have installed windows 10 pro oem via network push some where around 70 desktop's now i am having 70 different oem product key in normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by salmanshaikh3786, Mar 16, 2021.

1. how to activate win 10 pro oem product key

Today i have installed windows 10 pro oem via network push some where around 70 desktop's now i am having 70 different oem product key in normal scenario i have to type every single product key to activate the product is there any work around i can activate the product in single shot so every single product can get activated with a product key

:)

salmanshaikh3786, Mar 16, 2021

2. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it.

I verified this by using : slmgr -dli.

Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key.

Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro.

If so what are the steps to accomplish this?

In addition, I assume that is this is possible, that the current product key will be updated to the new product key?

The reason I am asking this is that it's my understanding that these product keys are tied to the bios on a name brand laptop.

TIA

shockwaveriderz, Mar 16, 2021
  3. RobCoxXA Win User
    Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Mar 16, 2021
  4. how to activate win 10 pro oem product key

Windows 10 and 7 Pro OEM activation

Hi,

From what I understand the Win 10 Pro OEM key can be used to activate Win 7 Pro OEM. Bascially I have a request to build a PC with Win 7 Pro, as this is need for the software used by the business. I have run out of copies
    of Win 7 Pro OEM.

I've tried using a Win 10 Pro OEM key for a Win 7 Pro OEM activation, but it's not working, tells me the key is not valid. Am I suppose to install Win 10 pro OEM, activate it, and then install Win 7 pro OEM, and activate
    with the same key. I'm still getting orders for PCs with Win 7 Pro, and finally run out of copies.

What is the correct procedure to activate an Win 7 Pro OEM install with a Win 10 Pro OEM key?

Thanks

DavidKent1, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

how to activate win 10 pro oem product key

1. how to activate win 10 pro oem product key - Similar Threads - activate pro oem

2. Win 10 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro product key: Hi,I have a pc where the motherboard died and a retail licence of Windows 10 Pro. I need to swap it to a new build pc. The retailer say they don’t sell Microsoft products any more but they never sent me a product key email. Spoke with licensing phone support who say contact...
  3. Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key: My PC is running a valid install of Windows 10 Pro retail but the system HDD is failing.I have acquired a SSD with Windows 10 Pro OEM installed. I would like to retire the HDD containing the retail licence and substitute it with the SSD containing the OEM licence. I do not...
  4. Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key: My PC is running a valid install of Windows 10 Pro retail but the system HDD is failing.I have acquired a SSD with Windows 10 Pro OEM installed. I would like to retire the HDD containing the retail licence and substitute it with the SSD containing the OEM licence. I do not...
  5. Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key

6. Activation of my win 10 pro by product key

Activation of my win 10 pro by product key: How do I get a product key on line to activate my Win 10 pro trial version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-my-win-10-pro-by-product-key/63be0279-065e-4baf-bcb2-28d9f6389fde
  7. Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key

Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key: I did the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate. Installation went well. However, I wanted to not be under a digital license, so I bought a Windows 10 Pro License from Amazon. Using the product key from Amazon gives me an error stating I should buy a real copy of...
  8. Win 7 Pro product key unable to activate Win 10 Pro

Win 7 Pro product key unable to activate Win 10 Pro: First, a little backstory. I previously bought a Windows 7 Pro key from a third party seller so that I could upgrade from Win 7 home to pro, and also wipe all the bloatware off a Dell Inspiron laptop. That laptop has since died hardware failure of some kind. I recently built...
  9. Win 10 activation - no product key

Win 10 activation - no product key: Trying to activate win10 after M'board change but it won't work as it cannot find product key; I took the free upgrade from Win7 to Win10 so don't have a key - how can I Activate Windows? Thanks!...
  10. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...