Windows 10: How To Activate Window 11? Upgraded To 11 from 10 With Clean Install

Discus and support How To Activate Window 11? Upgraded To 11 from 10 With Clean Install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Sir. Just Needed Some Help. Recently I Brought a Laptop Model Lenovo V14 G3. Window 10 Was Pre installed And Activated And I Also Connected My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mehran Mustafa Channa, Feb 26, 2024.

1. How To Activate Window 11? Upgraded To 11 from 10 With Clean Install

Hello Sir. Just Needed Some Help. Recently I Brought a Laptop Model Lenovo V14 G3. Window 10 Was Pre installed And Activated And I Also Connected My Microsoft Account With It. I Thought That My Product Key Was Linked With My Microsoft Account Therefore I Installed Window 11 Manually By Downloading Media Installation File On Bootable USB But After Installing Window 11 I'm Not Able To Active the Window 11.Plz Guide Me

:)

Mehran Mustafa Channa, Feb 26, 2024

2. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Feb 26, 2024
  3. No More Clean-Installs for Vista Upgrades

When users were upgrading to Windows XP, the procedure was that users could simply insert their old Windows 98 or Windows 2000 CD at the appropriate time during a clean install without the need for the old OS to be installed at the time. However, Microsoft has decided to change this for Vista, and now requires a fully installed and activated version of your old OS already on the machine. This comes as an attempt to prevent illegal use of upgrade CDs, but could be inconvenient and time consuming when the time comes to reinstall. The new procedure for a reinstall is as follows:
    • Install your old copy of Windows XP
    • Activate it either online or over the phone
    • Install Vista
    Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Bree Win User

How To Activate Window 11? Upgraded To 11 from 10 With Clean Install

Windows 11 Clean Install

Yes, you can do a clean install of Windows 11 for free. The PC already has a digital licence for Windows 10, there is no difference in the digital licence with Windows 11, it is valid for windows 10/11. You do not need to provide a key, in fact you won't even be asked for one. A PC supplied with Windows 10 pre-installed by the OEM will have a key embedded in its BIOS firmware. For a clean install Setup will read and use this key to choose the edition to install and to activate it. If your PC is compatible then you should have already been offered a free upgrade to Windows 11 in Windows Update. That may be a better option as it will retain all your installed drivers, apps and user files.
    How To Activate Window 11? Upgraded To 11 from 10 With Clean Install [​IMG]
    If you have not been offered the upgrade yet, but Windows Update says you will be, then you can do an in-place upgrade yourself.
    How To Activate Window 11? Upgraded To 11 from 10 With Clean Install [​IMG]

Thema:

How To Activate Window 11? Upgraded To 11 from 10 With Clean Install

1. How To Activate Window 11? Upgraded To 11 from 10 With Clean Install - Similar Threads - Activate Window Upgraded

2. How To Activate Window 11? Upgraded To 11 from 10 With Clean Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Activate Window 11? Upgraded To 11 from 10 With Clean Install: Hello Sir. Just Needed Some Help. Recently I Brought a Laptop Model Lenovo V14 G3. Window 10 Was Pre installed And Activated And I Also Connected My Microsoft Account With It. I Thought That My Product Key Was Linked With My Microsoft Account Therefore I Installed Window 11...
  3. Upgraded from windows 10 to 11 but it is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded from windows 10 to 11 but it is not activated: I have upgraded to Windows 11 from windows 10 update was show in my setting. Windows 10 was activated but now windows is showing please tell me how to activate it now?...
  4. Upgraded from windows 10 to 11 but it is not activated

Upgraded from windows 10 to 11 but it is not activated: I have upgraded to Windows 11 from windows 10 update was show in my setting. Windows 10 was activated but now windows is showing please tell me how to activate it now?...
  5. If i upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 will windows 11 be activated? or ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 will windows 11 be activated? or ?: Windows 11 be activated if i upgrade form windows 10 I'm not reinstalling form scrach im upgrading it [in windows 10] ?Tanks . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-upgrade-to-windows-11-from-windows-10-will/640885c0-1c43-4023-b593-0e9c6983df4b
  6. If i upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 will windows 11 be activated? or ?

If i upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 will windows 11 be activated? or ?: Windows 11 be activated if i upgrade form windows 10? [Because I don't know]Tanks . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-upgrade-to-windows-11-from-windows-10-will/640885c0-1c43-4023-b593-0e9c6983df4b
  7. Windows 11 Clean Installation from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Clean Installation from Windows 10: I'm currently running Windows 10, and instead of an upgrade, I want to do a clean installation of Windows 11.I downloaded windows 11 from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11Will this require a Windows 11 key or is the Windows 10 key I already...
  8. Windows 11 Clean Installation from Windows 10

Windows 11 Clean Installation from Windows 10: I'm currently running Windows 10, and instead of an upgrade, I want to do a clean installation of Windows 11.I downloaded windows 11 from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11Will this require a Windows 11 key or is the Windows 10 key I already...
  9. Windows 10 clean install not activated (Hardware upgraded)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 clean install not activated (Hardware upgraded): So a few months back I upgraded for free from win7 to win10 Pro. Today I got a new CPU, RAM, MBO (also currently using the new MBO onboard GPU, waiting for my new one) and did a clean install of Win10 (from USB created with MediaCreationToolkit). Now I remember reading...
  10. Windows 10 will not activate after upgrade / clean install?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not activate after upgrade / clean install?: Hey Guys I upgraded from 8.1 (genuine Sony Vaio ) using the media creation upgrade option, it installed and activated to windows 10 pro. I then used the same media creation tool to download the iso and used Rufus to put it onto a usb so that I could do a clean install....