Windows 10: How to activate windows 10 after installing a new ram

Discus and support How to activate windows 10 after installing a new ram in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to be helped on how can I activate my windows 10 pc after installing another RAM. I have installed a 4bgb RAM in my Lenovo V15-ADA AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 218088744 - JONAS, Mar 29, 2023.

1. How to activate windows 10 after installing a new ram

I would like to be helped on how can I activate my windows 10 pc after installing another RAM. I have installed a 4bgb RAM in my Lenovo V15-ADA AMD Ryzen 3 model 82C7 but after I installed the RAM I have been getting a looping "Blue Screen Error". From the instructions I was getting from the error screen, I tried resetting the PC but nothing helped me. As of now the device seem to be a bit fine because it is not looping with an error anymore. However the main issues my PC is having are Start button is not catching, Windows+I shortcut is not working , Searching on task bar not working and

:)

218088744 - JONAS, Mar 29, 2023
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 29, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 29, 2023
  4. r.h.p Win User

How to activate windows 10 after installing a new ram

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

How to activate windows 10 after installing a new ram

1. How to activate windows 10 after installing a new ram - Similar Threads - activate installing ram

2. How to activate windows 10 after installing a new ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows 10 after installing a new ram: I would like to be helped on how can I activate my windows 10 pc after installing another RAM. I have installed a 4bgb RAM in my Lenovo V15-ADA AMD Ryzen 3 model 82C7 but after I installed the RAM I have been getting a looping "Blue Screen Error". From the instructions I was...
  3. How to activate windows 10 after installing a new ram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to activate windows 10 after installing a new ram: I would like to be helped on how can I activate my windows 10 pc after installing another RAM. I have installed a 4bgb RAM in my Lenovo V15-ADA AMD Ryzen 3 model 82C7 but after I installed the RAM I have been getting a looping "Blue Screen Error". From the instructions I was...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after installing new RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after installing new RAM: Hi,I have been running this PC on 2x8gb 2666 MHz and installed 2x8gb 3200MHz yesterday evening.Ever since I have been running into occasional BSODs with the "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" error and Ntfs.sys listed as the failure.Any idea on how I can remedy this issue while...
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after installing new RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after installing new RAM: Hi,I have been running this PC on 2x8gb 2666 MHz and installed 2x8gb 3200MHz yesterday evening.Ever since I have been running into occasional BSODs with the "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" error and Ntfs.sys listed as the failure.Any idea on how I can remedy this issue while...
  6. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after installing new RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Activating Windows 10 after installing it on a new machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 after installing it on a new machine: In 2013, I bought a retail copy of Windows 8, and I installed it on a PC that I built. In 2015, I upgraded to Windows 10.In August 2021, I built a new PC. I wanted to transfer my Windows activation key from my old machine to my new machine, so I did the following: 1...
  8. windows activation after new install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation after new install: hi, I cant activate windows after a new install please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-after-new-install/65b90c4b-37a9-41a1-aa66-e5bea9f8260e
  9. Windows 10 won't boot after new ram install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 won't boot after new ram install: Hi, I just bought some new ram for my duel boot windows 10/Ubuntu machine, and after installing the new memory, Windows 10 keeps crashing during initial boot, Giving me multiple error messages that change every time that I try to boot. It also crashes when it tries to enter...
  10. Windows 10 Not Booting After New RAM Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Not Booting After New RAM Install: I recently purchased G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBXL for my computer. I ran a memory test with memtest86+ and my old memory had 175 errors, which is not good. So I purchased the new ram,...