Windows 10: how to activate windows 10 from windows 10 Pro

Discus and support how to activate windows 10 from windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; have been unable to activate windows 10 because i had activated for free upgrade windows pro. no to active i need a digital key & dont know where it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lori gonzales101, Jul 24, 2020.

1. how to activate windows 10 from windows 10 Pro

have been unable to activate windows 10 because i had activated for free upgrade

windows pro. no to active i need a digital key & dont know where it is located on my

toshiba satellite C55

:)

lori gonzales101, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

how to activate windows 10 from windows 10 Pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jul 26, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

how to activate windows 10 from windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

how to activate windows 10 from windows 10 Pro

1. how to activate windows 10 from windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - activate Pro

2. Windows 11 Pro activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro activation: I purchased a new Surface 9 Pro directly from Microsoft. It comes with Windows 11 Home. I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft store. It updated without any issues. Now Windows won't activate, and it appears that the machine thinks it is Windows 11 Enterprise....
  3. Windows 11 Pro activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro activation: I purchased a new Surface 9 Pro directly from Microsoft. It comes with Windows 11 Home. I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft store. It updated without any issues. Now Windows won't activate, and it appears that the machine thinks it is Windows 11 Enterprise....
  4. Windows 8 pro activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...
  5. Windows 8 pro activation

Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...
  6. windows 11 Pro Box activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 Pro Box activation problem: I have a problem with the activation of windows 11 pro BOX version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-box-activation-problem/d2bdc854-aad1-43cf-87d9-3dff99fc1942
  7. windows 11 Pro Box activation problem

windows 11 Pro Box activation problem: I have a problem with the activation of windows 11 pro BOX version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-box-activation-problem/d2bdc854-aad1-43cf-87d9-3dff99fc1942
  8. Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...: Hello,I've had the worst time trying to activate Windows 11. I upgraded from Windows 10 Education to Windows 11 Education. I didn't have the Windows Education key anymore so I bought a Windows 11 Home key. It turns out you can't use a Windows 11 Home key to activate a Windows...
  9. Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...

Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...: Hello,I've had the worst time trying to activate Windows 11. I upgraded from Windows 10 Education to Windows 11 Education. I didn't have the Windows Education key anymore so I bought a Windows 11 Home key. It turns out you can't use a Windows 11 Home key to activate a Windows...
  10. Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit: Hello. I recently started work with a company that builds and services computer systems used in flight simulation. We are a small business less than 5 employees so I am not sure if any of the Volume Licensing programs would be open to us. Onto the issue at hand. Many of the...