Windows 10: how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc

Discus and support how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got a pc and it has windows 7 professional installed in it but in my old pc i had windows 10 pro retail, now i want changw my windows 7 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AJ.JD, Feb 12, 2024.

1. AJ.JD Win User

how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc

I just got a pc and it has windows 7 professional installed in it but in my old pc i had windows 10 pro retail, now i want changw my windows 7 to wimdows 10 in new pc, i have the product key from my old pc

:)

AJ.JD, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc

1. how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc - Similar Threads - activate old

2. How do I re-activate Windows 11 after using LapLink PCMover to transfer files from old PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-activate Windows 11 after using LapLink PCMover to transfer files from old PC...: I installed LapLink PCMover to move the entire contents from one PC laptop to a new PC laptop essentially a mirror operation. I followed the instructions implicitly and everything transferred, but now Windows 11 on the new laptop requires activation with a product key, I...
  3. How do I re-activate Windows 11 after using LapLink PCMover to transfer files from old PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-activate Windows 11 after using LapLink PCMover to transfer files from old PC...: I installed LapLink PCMover to move the entire contents from one PC laptop to a new PC laptop essentially a mirror operation. I followed the instructions implicitly and everything transferred, but now Windows 11 on the new laptop requires activation with a product key, I...
  4. Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10: Windows 10 was offered as a free upgrade. That made it very tempting to upgrade your existing version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 before the offer ends. But for some people that upgrade didn’t work out so great, and now they’re stuck with “Windows not...
  5. Windows 11 Home won't activate - thinks my new PC is just new hardware on my old PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home won't activate - thinks my new PC is just new hardware on my old PC: I've built a new PC from scratch and installed Win11 Home via USB. I'm trying to activate it with a new genuine key. When I installed Win11, I allowed the process to carry across my OneDrive info from my account. Now when I go to activate Win11, I get an error: 'Windows...
  6. Windows 11 Home won't activate - thinks my new PC is just new hardware on my old PC

Windows 11 Home won't activate - thinks my new PC is just new hardware on my old PC: I've built a new PC from scratch and installed Win11 Home via USB. I'm trying to activate it with a new genuine key. When I installed Win11, I allowed the process to carry across my OneDrive info from my account. Now when I go to activate Win11, I get an error: 'Windows...
  7. Transfering activation key from old pc to new

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering activation key from old pc to new: I have my old pc connected to my outlook email how can i transfer the windows activation key to my new pc Im unable to open my old pc due to the fact that its not constructed and i cant rebuild it...
  8. Transfering activation key from old pc to new

Transfering activation key from old pc to new: I have my old pc connected to my outlook email how can i transfer the windows activation key to my new pc Im unable to open my old pc due to the fact that its not constructed and i cant rebuild it...
  9. Transfering activation key from old pc to new

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. how to activate windows 11 after changing out an old mother board and hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate windows 11 after changing out an old mother board and hard drive?: I need help reactivating windows 11 after changing hard drive and mother board on pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-11-after-changing-out-an/94fccac5-1e8c-4ff3-8227-272883a3b1e4