Windows 10: how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc

Discus and support how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got a pc and it has windows 7 professional installed in it but in my old pc i had windows 10 pro retail, now i want changw my windows 7 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AJ.JD, Feb 12, 2024.

1. AJ.JD Win User

how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc

I just got a pc and it has windows 7 professional installed in it but in my old pc i had windows 10 pro retail, now i want changw my windows 7 to wimdows 10 in new pc, i have the product key from my old pc

:)

AJ.JD, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc

1. how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc - Similar Threads - activate old

2. Old Windows 8.1 Desktop Brought Out of Storage but Can't Activate??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Windows 8.1 Desktop Brought Out of Storage but Can't Activate??: So here's what's going on...I used to build my own boxes 10+ years ago. Met a girl in 2013, got married, had kids, bought houses and finally decided to bust out this old Desktop with Windows 8.1 that was purchased from a big box retailer Walmart/Best Buy probably around 2013...
  3. Old Windows 8.1 Desktop Brought Out of Storage but Can't Activate??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Windows 8.1 Desktop Brought Out of Storage but Can't Activate??: So here's what's going on...I used to build my own boxes 10+ years ago. Met a girl in 2013, got married, had kids, bought houses and finally decided to bust out this old Desktop with Windows 8.1 that was purchased from a big box retailer Walmart/Best Buy probably around 2013...
  4. how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc: I just got a pc and it has windows 7 professional installed in it but in my old pc i had windows 10 pro retail, now i want changw my windows 7 to wimdows 10 in new pc, i have the product key from my old pc...
  5. how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc

how to activate windows 10 in windows 7 pc from old pc: I just got a pc and it has windows 7 professional installed in it but in my old pc i had windows 10 pro retail, now i want changw my windows 7 to wimdows 10 in new pc, i have the product key from my old pc...
  6. how to re-activate my copy of windows? i had to change to a new motherboard due to my old...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to re-activate my copy of windows? i had to change to a new motherboard due to my old...: so i get the error code 0xC004F211. my computer was signed into my account and i run the troubleshooter it tells me that they are down and try again. i have been upgrading this computer since 2012 and just had to replace the motherboard due to a ram card slot dying on me the...
  7. how to re-activate my copy of windows? i had to change to a new motherboard due to my old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to re-activate my copy of windows? i had to change to a new motherboard due to my old...: so i get the error code 0xC004F211. my computer was signed into my account and i run the troubleshooter it tells me that they are down and try again. i have been upgrading this computer since 2012 and just had to replace the motherboard due to a ram card slot dying on me the...
  8. how to re-activate my copy of windows? i had to change to a new motherboard due to my old...

9. If my old computer is dead, can I use the windows 10 activation key that I had, in a new PC ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If my old computer is dead, can I use the windows 10 activation key that I had, in a new PC ?: My old computer is dead I was wandering if I can use the same windows 10 activation key that I had, in a new pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-my-old-computer-is-dead-can-i-use-the-windows/d85eb9c5-df62-49d5-8961-743e0e9b3e65
  10. If my old computer is dead, can I use the windows 10 activation key that I had, in a new PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If my old computer is dead, can I use the windows 10 activation key that I had, in a new PC ?: My old computer is dead I was wandering if I can use the same windows 10 activation key that I had, in a new pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-my-old-computer-is-dead-can-i-use-the-windows/d85eb9c5-df62-49d5-8961-743e0e9b3e65