Windows 10: How to activate Windows 10 license in Windows 10 image for Citrix Virtual Desktops

Discus and support How to activate Windows 10 license in Windows 10 image for Citrix Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I did a rearm but that would not help in anyway in having the licenses activated How can I activate on the Windows 10 image so that users do not see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Enfield, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Enfield Win User

How to activate Windows 10 license in Windows 10 image for Citrix Virtual Desktops

I did a rearm but that would not help in anyway in having the licenses activated How can I activate on the Windows 10 image so that users do not see the message on their desktop that it needs to be activated.

I am new to desktop activations, early we used to only do servers and that too we had the KMS servers we pointed it to. Now, I am not sure how it works. Any ideas guys.

Thanks in advance

:)

Enfield, Apr 7, 2020
  2. R-T-B Win User

Windows 10: A New Generation of Windows

Unless of course, you "convert" your Win7/8.1 license to a 10 one, and microsoft's Windows Activation servers say your install is suddenly not activated. They did this with the XP-64bit free license conversion.

R-T-B, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Tweaks

Volume Key Licenses, find a way.

broken pixel, Apr 7, 2020
  4. How to activate Windows 10 license in Windows 10 image for Citrix Virtual Desktops

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

How to activate Windows 10 license in Windows 10 image for Citrix Virtual Desktops

1. How to activate Windows 10 license in Windows 10 image for Citrix Virtual Desktops - Similar Threads - activate license image

2. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 virtual desktops: I just started to use desktops on windows 10 ---- on one of my laptop it works ok --- create a new desktop and it is clear -- no open windows and tabs on my other win 10 laptop --- when I open a desktop the items form the previous desktop bleed into the new desktop Is there a...
  3. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 virtual desktops: I just started to use desktops on windows 10 ---- on one of my laptop it works ok --- create a new desktop and it is clear -- no open windows and tabs on my other win 10 laptop --- when I open a desktop the items form the previous desktop bleed into the new desktop Is there a...
  4. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  5. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  6. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Virtual Desktop Licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Virtual Desktop Licensing: Hi Experts, My company wants to license 100 Virtual Desktop on a VDI environment. Can someone help me figure out the correct way of licensing Windows 10 on our VDI Server. A supplier quoted me 100x MICROSOFT WINVDAPERDEVICE SNGL MONTHLYSUBSCRIPTIONS-VOLUMELICENSE OLV...
  8. How to activate Windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate Windows 10 license?: I am having trouble activating my Windows 10 license. Kindly please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-license/ab61a3ed-a80c-407c-838c-d3e704fe0afc
  9. Windows 10 S and Citrix

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 S and Citrix: Hey, I'm looking to purchase a laptop that has Windows 10 S as the OS. I will need to load and run Citrix Receiver. Is that possible? And will Citirx run well in that environment?...
  10. Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.: I accidentally created 845 virtual desktops, due to a button malfunction. I'd like to erase desktop 2-845 via quick PowerShell command or something in that direction....