Windows 10: How to Activate Windows 10 Not Working

Discus and support How to Activate Windows 10 Not Working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i cant activate windows 10. my laptop wouldnt let me log out of s mode so i put in a activation code windows 10 pro and now it wont let me activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pkctr02, Sep 6, 2020.

1. pkctr02 Win User

How to Activate Windows 10 Not Working

i cant activate windows 10.

my laptop wouldnt let me log out of s mode so i put in a activation code windows 10 pro and now it wont let me activate that number.

office wont work and the sound wont work.

Please someone help.

:)

pkctr02, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

1. How to Activate Windows 10 Not Working - Similar Threads - Activate Working

2. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  3. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  4. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working: Recently had to change my MB after a surge took the previous one out. After change I can no longer activate me copy of windows and get the code 0xC004F211 which confirmed it was a hardware change issue. I've tried the trouble shooter, wasn't able to activate and tells me to...
  6. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working: Recently had to change my MB after a surge took the previous one out. After change I can no longer activate me copy of windows and get the code 0xC004F211 which confirmed it was a hardware change issue. I've tried the trouble shooter, wasn't able to activate and tells me to...
  7. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. I have screensaver to work on everyday computer use, but how to enable it to activate while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have screensaver to work on everyday computer use, but how to enable it to activate while...: I would like screensaver to kick in, even while something is streaming on YouTube, any help is appreciated, windows 11 2024 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-screensaver-to-work-on-everyday-computer/effac115-5e37-4d91-b00e-9082f643face
  9. I have screensaver to work on everyday computer use, but how to enable it to activate while...

I have screensaver to work on everyday computer use, but how to enable it to activate while...: I would like screensaver to kick in, even while something is streaming on YouTube, any help is appreciated, windows 11 2024 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-screensaver-to-work-on-everyday-computer/effac115-5e37-4d91-b00e-9082f643face
  10. This activation code will never works.

This activation code will never works.: I tried call microsoft activation centre for activate my windows 8.1, and I did told the activation ID to the call, but after that, this Windows 8.1 activation ID is no longer working and I failed to activate it.The ID u guys would know because every country using the same...