Windows 10: How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase

Discus and support How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I did a refresh installation for fixing one screen freeze problem happened in the 3D video game, so it came across to activate my Windows 10 Pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JackZhangsg, Jun 2, 2019.

1. How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase

I did a refresh installation for fixing one screen freeze problem happened in the 3D video game, so it came across to activate my Windows 10 Pro. However, the problem is I don't have product key cause I purchased Windows 10 Pro thru a digital order and my Windows copy just activated after order confirmed.

Now I am facing this problem how to activate my Windows copy. Any suggestion on this or anyone had such experience and managed to resolve it, please share your solution, thanks!

:)

JackZhangsg, Jun 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 pro activation

Hello all,

I have recently purchased Surface pro 4, but my system throws an activation message informing to activate the windows 10 pro. On attempt to activate my system is displaying another error message informing that system does not have valid digital licence.

My question is ,on purchasing a new device is windows 10 pro will be pre-activated and installed ?

Also suggest me some solution to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

pranavbalachandran, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jun 2, 2019
  4. How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase

windows 10 home to windows 10 pro

The Pro Pack license you initially purchased attaches a digital license to your account for Windows 10 Pro. So, as long as you use the diagnostics key I listed in my previous reply, then it will activate.

Your friend will need to already have a license for Windows 10 Pro, if he doesn't, it won't activate.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase

1. How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase - Similar Threads - activate Pro previous

2. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  3. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  4. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How to activate Windows 10 Pro version 1607 on a newly purchased workstation with digital...

How to activate Windows 10 Pro version 1607 on a newly purchased workstation with digital...: Recently I just purchased a new HP workstation c/w Windows 11 Pro activated with a digital license. Due to the software compatibility issue, I had downgraded the OS to Windows 10 Pro version 1607. However, I failed to activate the newly formatted Windows 10 Pro version 1607...
  6. How to activate Windows 10 Pro version 1607 on a newly purchased workstation with digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Windows 10 Pro version 1607 on a newly purchased workstation with digital...: Recently I just purchased a new HP workstation c/w Windows 11 Pro activated with a digital license. Due to the software compatibility issue, I had downgraded the OS to Windows 10 Pro version 1607. However, I failed to activate the newly formatted Windows 10 Pro version 1607...
  7. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased: We had a user leave the organization and we had no access to an admin account on his Surface Pro 7. We had to reimage the machine using the downloaded system image for that machine. However, the only download options were Windows 10 Home versions. I think that the machine...
  8. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased: We had a user leave the organization and we had no access to an admin account on his Surface Pro 7. We had to reimage the machine using the downloaded system image for that machine. However, the only download options were Windows 10 Home versions. I think that the machine...
  9. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

10. Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro

Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro: Hello: Back in 2017, I upgraded my system to windows 10 Pro from windows home. Things worked great til Hard drive died. Can reinstall windows but I need the activation code from when I purchased the upgrade. I have the transaction code and the method of payment. How...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows from a previous purchase of windows