Windows 10: How to activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on Windows 10 Home Laptop?

Discus and support How to activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on Windows 10 Home Laptop? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new Windows 10 Home Laptop and a separate Windows 10 Pro OEM license. I am not able to activate my Windows 10 Pro OEM. I already tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BO_Max_Mustermann, Jul 4, 2019.

1. How to activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on Windows 10 Home Laptop?

I bought a new Windows 10 Home Laptop and a separate Windows 10 Pro OEM license. I am not able to activate my Windows 10 Pro OEM. I already tried to use a default key which doesn't give me an error but I'm still not able to activate my Windows 10 Pro OEM.

I really think I should be able to activate my Windows 10 Pro OEM that I paid for.

:)

BO_Max_Mustermann, Jul 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

How to activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on Windows 10 Home Laptop? windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jul 4, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

How to activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on Windows 10 Home Laptop?

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

A Windows key for just 12 Euros? That's pirate then.

qubit, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

How to activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on Windows 10 Home Laptop?

1. How to activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on Windows 10 Home Laptop? - Similar Threads - activate Pro OEM

2. Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home?: Hi, It won't let me use my Windows 10 Home Product key... Do I have to go from Pro OEM to the real Pro version? Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-oem-to-windows-10-home/aedaadd6-67b5-4e75-bab1-d1586c40e450"
  3. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows PRO

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows PRO: I have an OEM Windows 10 license tied to a virtual machine. The license was originally from an old Dell XPS laptop (which got the free upgrade from OEM Windows 7). Apparently the license is tied to my microsoft account, but I'm no longer able to transfer it to new machines...
  4. OEM 10 Home to Pro cost

OEM 10 Home to Pro cost: Hi Anyone know the cost of upgrading a brand new OEM Windows 10 Home OS to Windows 10 Pro? I don't actually have the laptop yet I need to know the difference in cost to work out whether the discount on the pre-configured laptop is worth the hassle / cost Thanks...
  5. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...
  6. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home

Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home: I have 2 devices: one is with Windows 10 Pro digital license and another one is with Windows 10 Home digital license. I know that I can deactivate Windows using slmgr /upk. Afterwards, if I click on troubleshoot link in settings it restores my old product key. What I want is...
  7. Activating Windows 10 Pro OEM on a laptop that had a Non Genuine Copy of Windows

Activating Windows 10 Pro OEM on a laptop that had a Non Genuine Copy of Windows: Hey Guys, Apologies for the long back story. So I purchased a used laptop from a guy, only to discover a non genuine version of windows 10 PRO on a laptop (Dell Inspiron 5755) that should have originally come with Window 10 HOME. So I quickly buy an OEM version of windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 activation Home not pro

Windows 10 activation Home not pro: I jusg built a new gaming pc and installed windows off of a flash drive, I chose windows 10 pro and continued without a key. Yesterday I bought a windows 10 home key... when i go to settings to activate it says it does not work. I am assuming this is because the pc says...
  9. Upgraded OEM preinstalled windows 10 home to windows 10 pro.

Upgraded OEM preinstalled windows 10 home to windows 10 pro.: I received an unused Windows 10 pro product key from a friend and used it to upgrade my OEM machine from Windows 10 Home that was preinstalled on it to Windows 10 Pro a few minutes ago. Will I face any issue if someone else knows my product key? Am I able to return to my...
  10. Activating Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro OEM COA?

Activating Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro OEM COA?: Greetings. I have a question regarding Windows 10 activation. I have a system with a Windows 7 Pro COA, but I want to install Windows 10 via a clean install (the system is blank anyway) Can I use the key on the COA to activate Windows 10 Pro? Just wondering as the...