Windows 10: How to activate Windows 10 Pro?

Discus and support How to activate Windows 10 Pro? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop and upgraded the Windows 10 to Windows 10 pro., every time I turn my laptop on it tells me to activate my Windows 10, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CyndyLeavitt, Mar 13, 2020.

1. How to activate Windows 10 Pro?

I bought a new laptop and upgraded the Windows 10 to Windows 10 pro., every time I turn my laptop on it tells me to activate my Windows 10, but it won't activate. I purchased Window 10 Pro right from the Windows store, but there is not activation code or product key. All I want to do is activate my Windows 10 Pro............…

***Modified title from: Windows 10 upgrade to Windows 10 pro ***

:)

CyndyLeavitt, Mar 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 13, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

How to activate Windows 10 Pro?

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

How to activate Windows 10 Pro?

1. How to activate Windows 10 Pro? - Similar Threads - activate Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro Activation Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Error: Hi Friends My PC started to show Activate Windows watermark on the desktop and after entering a few codes in cmd, it disappeared but in Update & Security I see that Windows is not activated. I activated Windows 10 Pro on 31st December and linked it to Microsoft account....
  3. Activation of Window 10 Pro & what windows do i aleady have installed?

Activation of Window 10 Pro & what windows do i aleady have installed?: i cant get my product key because this is a school laptop and i've been out of school for years. its not located in the settings on the PC. i cant change it without having the original. and i also dont have windows 10 license and cant figure out how to get that or a product...
  4. Windows 10 deactivated; unable to activate; Pro vs Home; unable to install Home

Windows 10 deactivated; unable to activate; Pro vs Home; unable to install Home: Hello, About 1 month ago after an update I started receiving notification that my windows license will soon expire. I searched the internet and found out that it's a problem with the update great QA MS and that it will soon be fixed. This week, however, my windows became...
  5. Activation of Window 10 Pro & what windows do i aleady have installed?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activation of Window 10 Pro & what windows do i aleady have installed?: i cant get my product key because this is a school laptop and i've been out of school for years. its not located in the settings on the PC. i cant change it without having the original. and i also dont have windows 10 license and cant figure out how to get that or a product...
  6. Windows 10 Pro activation failed - Recently changed mainboard+cpu

Windows 10 Pro activation failed - Recently changed mainboard+cpu: So my old mainboard which I bought 11 years ago and houses an AMD Phenom X2 CPU broke down last week, and since I can no longer find a cheap mainboard that supports that CPU, I decided to "upgrade" to a new mainboard and switch to Intel i3 cpu, at the same time installing new...
  7. Unable to activate Windows Pro Lisence.

Unable to activate Windows Pro Lisence.: Hello Everyone, I recently bought a laptop, then rushed and updated the windows home to Pro from Windows Store, few days later I found out that this laptop has a hardware issue, I contacted the manufacturer and they offered a repair. Long story short, since I bought the...
  8. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade 3 years ago while running on the free Windows 7 upgrade. I upgraded my motherboard and CPU today, however everything else is still the sameCase, GPU, etc. When trying to activate Windows, I get the message 0x803F7001. How can I...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activation Problem

Windows 10 Pro Activation Problem: A few days back i Installed a copy of Windows 10 Pro on my Pc. Now i am trying to activate windows on my Pc but it is showing Error Code: 0x8007232B. It says that : We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisation's activation server. Make...
  10. Activate Windows 10 Pro?

Activate Windows 10 Pro?: Not long ago, possibly in February, the ''Activate windows'' in the corner started showing up. When I restart my computer it doesn't but after a while, it does again. My computer is activated, and when I try to activate it with a different code I found off the internet this...