Windows 10: How to activate Windows 10 Professional

Discus and support How to activate Windows 10 Professional in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently brought a windows 10 professional key from arcadefuture.com .But i dont know how to activate my windows 10 via that key.This is the link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nikobellicgamer, Jul 9, 2019.

1. How to activate Windows 10 Professional

nikobellicgamer, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 9, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

How to activate Windows 10 Professional

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

How to activate Windows 10 Professional

1. How to activate Windows 10 Professional - Similar Threads - activate Professional

2. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  3. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  4. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 7 professional expire activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 professional expire activation key: windows 7 professional expire activation key how can upgrade windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-professional-expire-activation-key/fbce818e-dec6-4a69-a4dd-71a763280bc1
  6. windows 7 professional expire activation key

windows 7 professional expire activation key: windows 7 professional expire activation key how can upgrade windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-professional-expire-activation-key/fbce818e-dec6-4a69-a4dd-71a763280bc1
  7. windows 7 professional expire activation key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...: I bought the upgrade from home to professional for windows. I followed the instructions. It will not let me activate it. I was not emailed a new key, it automatically populated onto the PC. I really need to talk to someone but can't get any help....
  9. I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...

I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...: I bought the upgrade from home to professional for windows. I followed the instructions. It will not let me activate it. I was not emailed a new key, it automatically populated onto the PC. I really need to talk to someone but can't get any help....
  10. Activation Problem on Windows 7 Professional 32 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Problem on Windows 7 Professional 32 bit: i asking for assistance on how to resolved my problem that i encountered. I tried to Activate my windows 7 using CD, but there's a error appeared. i search on browser on how to resolved but didn't not work. My date & time are Synchronize. i tried also to update my windows...