Windows 10: How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc

Discus and support How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good day, I have been trying to activate windows 10 after getting a water mark that says activate windows, however, when i try i keep getting an error,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mcbiam, May 8, 2020.

1. Mcbiam Win User

How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc

Good day, I have been trying to activate windows 10 after getting a water mark that says activate windows, however, when i try i keep getting an error, I have read ohow to go about activating windows but none of what I have read has worked for me. I keep getting the same message in red and it reads as follows;

Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. Error code: 0x8007000D

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards

:)

Mcbiam, May 8, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 8, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 8, 2020
  4. How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 8, 2020
Thema:

How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc

1. How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc - Similar Threads - activate came pre

2. Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!: Hello everybody!!!Been a newbie, i was asking myself if i can freely upgrade from Windows 7 Pro OEM to Windows 10? My PC came with Win7 Pro in 2014 and i was wondering if i can freely upgrade to 10? Is that even possible? I want to use Windows 10!Thank you kindly!...
  3. Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading free to Windows 10 if my PC came with pre-installed OEM Windows 7 Pro!: Hello everybody!!!Been a newbie, i was asking myself if i can freely upgrade from Windows 7 Pro OEM to Windows 10? My PC came with Win7 Pro in 2014 and i was wondering if i can freely upgrade to 10? Is that even possible? I want to use Windows 10!Thank you kindly!...
  4. How to get original windows 10 came pre installed in laptop back on a newly attached SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get original windows 10 came pre installed in laptop back on a newly attached SSD: I bought a laptop which came with a pre-installed windows 10 home. Now, i want to attaach a SSD to my system. So, is it possible to install the original windows back in SSD instead of old HDD....
  5. Pre-installed office activation

Pre-installed office activation: I bought a laptop with a pre-installed office 2009. I did system format after some months and after that I was not able to activate the pre-installed office. I login using the same email I'd I used before format. But this time in my account that service was not listed!! I...
  6. how to get back to previous pre-installed windows 10 home single lang that came along with...

how to get back to previous pre-installed windows 10 home single lang that came along with...: sir, I bought windows 10 pro activation for a certain period of time, and now it is going to expire. now I want to get back to my pre-installed and activated windows home. I also contacted Asus customer support. They told me to refresh your pc. so CAN I RESET OR REFRESH MY...
  7. Laptop came with pre-installed windows 10 is now asking to activate

Laptop came with pre-installed windows 10 is now asking to activate: I bought my laptop online which had pre-installed genuine windows 10. It worked well for a few months but after that, it started showing "please activate your windows". I realize that I have a digital license and it should be activated automatically but it's not detecting no...
  8. pre installed windows 10 activation

pre installed windows 10 activation: I have been facing a problem regarding windows 10 activation i haven't got any activation key with my laptop as it has pre installed microsoft windows 10 home and office, when i open any windows app like word and after going in settings there always comming a popup that...
  9. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  10. Windows 10 "Expiring soon" display. Windows 10 came pre-installed on purchase of computer???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 "Expiring soon" display. Windows 10 came pre-installed on purchase of computer???: When starting the Laptop, a warning appears that the Windows 10 will expire soon. On one desktop and one other Laptop which also operates with Windows 10, and were bought with the pre-installed Windows 10, this is a strange request that I must install the product key for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to activate pre-installed Win 10 pro

2. pre installed for pc