Windows 10: How to activate windows 10 without losing all my data

Discus and support How to activate windows 10 without losing all my data in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; To make my subject more clear I have windows 10 not activated, however I still have around 300 gbs of files and games on my PC. All I want is be able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by danielbellatin, Jul 31, 2020.

1. How to activate windows 10 without losing all my data

To make my subject more clear I have windows 10 not activated, however I still have around 300 gbs of files and games on my PC. All I want is be able to activate it and not loss all my data and files.

:)

danielbellatin, Jul 31, 2020

2. Reinstall windows 10 without losing data

my laptop currently windows 10 won't boot into desktop or in login screen after I did some force shutdown by holding down power button.

What to do?

These are the steps I performed

1. Bootrec /fixmbr

2. Bootrec /fixboot

3. Bootrec /rebuildbcd

4. Chkdsk c: /f /r /x

in step 4, I've got an error in step 2 then i close the cmd in advanced boot options.

now my question is, what other method should I need to do without losing my very important data inside my drive?

is system repairing using a bootable disk can be use? withput losing data?

Cris MarkSotto, Jul 31, 2020
  3. kev his Win User
    How to delete microsoft account from laptop without losing all my data and installed programs using windows 10?

How to delete microsoft account from laptop without losing all my data and installed programs using windows 10?

kev his, Jul 31, 2020
  4. How to activate windows 10 without losing all my data

how to do partition in a disk without losing data

Hi Vinod,

Yes, you can create a partition in a disk without losing your data by using
    Disk Management

Here's how:

• Search for Disk Management from the Cortana search field.
    • Click on Create and format hard disk partitions from the results.
    • Right-click the unallocated space, then click New Simple Volume.
    • Click the Next button from the window that will pop-up.
    • Make sure that you input a size in the limit of the available unallocated space. Continue the steps to finish creating a partition.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

How to activate windows 10 without losing all my data

1. How to activate windows 10 without losing all my data - Similar Threads - activate without losing

2. How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??: my pc had a problem where the screen is blank and theres a blinking underscore on the top left corner, i thought its temporary until i learnt its a bigger problem, they say to reinstall windows 10 so i tried with a bootable usb, but the upgrade option is not available because...
  3. How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??: my pc had a problem where the screen is blank and theres a blinking underscore on the top left corner, i thought its temporary until i learnt its a bigger problem, they say to reinstall windows 10 so i tried with a bootable usb, but the upgrade option is not available because...
  4. How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Install windows without losing all data & apps

Install windows without losing all data & apps: Currently I'm using Windows 11 Home Single Language Insider preview latest Canary build of July. But I want to upgrade to Win 11 Pro I got a key to activate. Here comes two scenario. From Settings>activation>change key, if I put the key, the error message says like this:...
  6. Install windows without losing all data & apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows without losing all data & apps: Currently I'm using Windows 11 Home Single Language Insider preview latest Canary build of July. But I want to upgrade to Win 11 Pro I got a key to activate. Here comes two scenario. From Settings>activation>change key, if I put the key, the error message says like this:...
  7. How can I activate Windows 10 without losing data?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I activate Windows 10 without losing data?: I have an old Toshiba Satellite. It came with Win 7 activated, I decided to upgrade every computer I have to Win 10. The upgrade went smooth on one, but two couldn't update for whatever reason. My computer reverted to Win7 but didn't activate. So, I decided to do a clean...
  8. How can I activate Windows 10 without losing data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate Windows 10 without losing data?: I have an old Toshiba Satellite. It came with Win 7 activated, I decided to upgrade every computer I have to Win 10. The upgrade went smooth on one, but two couldn't update for whatever reason. My computer reverted to Win7 but didn't activate. So, I decided to do a clean...
  9. How can I activate Windows 10 without losing data?

10. How to Repair windows 10 Without Losing Data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Repair windows 10 Without Losing Data: hi If you have any issues width your windows 10 and If you can't fix it, you can repair or upgrade it, for this How to repair or upgrade Windows 10 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-2dOJo2IBQ Take easy kind regards...