Windows 10: how to activate windows in my desktop?

Discus and support how to activate windows in my desktop? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; having troubleshoots in activating windows in my desktop, and then by following the diagnostic..still failed to do so... and, I am now asking help to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by diosah magdua, Feb 5, 2023.

1. how to activate windows in my desktop?

having troubleshoots in activating windows in my desktop, and then by following the diagnostic..still failed to do so... and, I am now asking help to anybody's here...thanks ahead!...

:)

diosah magdua, Feb 5, 2023
  2. steelkane Win User

How to Activate GodMode in Windows 7

Step 1: Right click on Desktop

Step 2: Click create folder.

Step 3: Name your sparkly, new folder GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} and press enter.

Step 4: Blink as the folder changes form to look like the control panel Icon

steelkane, Feb 5, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 5, 2023
  4. MohanC Win User

how to activate windows in my desktop?

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

how to activate windows in my desktop?

1. how to activate windows in my desktop? - Similar Threads - activate desktop

2. Old Windows 8.1 Desktop Brought Out of Storage but Can't Activate??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Windows 8.1 Desktop Brought Out of Storage but Can't Activate??: So here's what's going on...I used to build my own boxes 10+ years ago. Met a girl in 2013, got married, had kids, bought houses and finally decided to bust out this old Desktop with Windows 8.1 that was purchased from a big box retailer Walmart/Best Buy probably around 2013...
  3. Old Windows 8.1 Desktop Brought Out of Storage but Can't Activate??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Windows 8.1 Desktop Brought Out of Storage but Can't Activate??: So here's what's going on...I used to build my own boxes 10+ years ago. Met a girl in 2013, got married, had kids, bought houses and finally decided to bust out this old Desktop with Windows 8.1 that was purchased from a big box retailer Walmart/Best Buy probably around 2013...
  4. Active Win 11 Pro from Win 10 Pro Bundle on Desktop & Notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Win 11 Pro from Win 10 Pro Bundle on Desktop & Notebook: Dear Team,Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Pro, which comes standard on desktop and notebook computers already bundled with hardware, to Windows 11 Pro?Please assist me with this.Thank you very much....
  5. Active Win 11 Pro from Win 10 Pro Bundle on Desktop & Notebook

Active Win 11 Pro from Win 10 Pro Bundle on Desktop & Notebook: Dear Team,Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Pro, which comes standard on desktop and notebook computers already bundled with hardware, to Windows 11 Pro?Please assist me with this.Thank you very much....
  6. No numbers for a refurbished desktop that needs activation. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No numbers for a refurbished desktop that needs activation. Please help!: Hi Greg, Have a refurbished gifted desktop, the activation ended after a reinstall and I have no number to activate it. Do I need to buy another OS? Hope not, I am a retired hermit with little money. Thanks. Brother *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. No numbers for a refurbished desktop that needs activation. Please help!

No numbers for a refurbished desktop that needs activation. Please help!: Hi Greg, Have a refurbished gifted desktop, the activation ended after a reinstall and I have no number to activate it. Do I need to buy another OS? Hope not, I am a retired hermit with little money. Thanks. Brother *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. No numbers for a refurbished desktop that needs activation. Please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My desktop mode resolution and active signal mode was not matching when changing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop mode resolution and active signal mode was not matching when changing...: Hello Microsoft Community,As mentioned above, when I enter a game with the resolution different from the native res and change the resolution manually through settings, the desktop res does change properly but the active signal mode does not change, leading to stretched...
  10. My desktop mode resolution and active signal mode was not matching when changing...

My desktop mode resolution and active signal mode was not matching when changing...: Hello Microsoft Community,As mentioned above, when I enter a game with the resolution different from the native res and change the resolution manually through settings, the desktop res does change properly but the active signal mode does not change, leading to stretched...