Windows 10: How to activate windows in my pc

Discus and support How to activate windows in my pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; need help on this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-in-my-pc/8d5889e7-9395-4f36-a8cc-2e327e2662fe Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IRONIC EMBRACE, Oct 19, 2019.

1. How to activate windows in my pc

need help on this

:)

IRONIC EMBRACE, Oct 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2019
  4. How to activate windows in my pc

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

How to activate windows in my pc

1. How to activate windows in my pc - Similar Threads - activate

2. Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation: My PC indicated that I needed to Activate Windows. I have tried several times to Activate in settings, after troubleshooting it says they can find the license, then it says click to Activate which I do and I keep getting a message saying " We can't activate Windows on this...
  3. i have done troubleshooting , its says can't activate

i have done troubleshooting , its says can't activate: [ATTACH] can you plz help me , give me a possible way to crack it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-done-troubleshooting-its-says-cant-activate/9de4a674-91ef-4892-9d8b-3a0e942d550f"
  4. Need help to activate AirPods in Sounds Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help to activate AirPods in Sounds Settings: Hi, I just bought a Bluetooth USB dongle to connect my AirPods (2nd Gen.) to my desktop PC. After some tries, I succeeded in the first step, which is to connect the said AirPods. But, I can't chose those in the sound option, because they aren't activated in the Sounds...
  5. Windows Activation from Home to Pro

Windows Activation from Home to Pro: I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Home to Pro. When I enter my producy keyorignal and valid ,instead of starting the upgrade process it simply activates my previously activated Windows Home. So how do I fix this and upgrade my Windows 10 Home to Pro using product...
  6. Windows 10 Pro ex Win 7 Activation after Motherboard Change

Windows 10 Pro ex Win 7 Activation after Motherboard Change: Hi I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after motherboard change. PC is HP Pavilion PC originally with Windows 7 Home Premium OA India with Product Key available on the Pack. Later I had opted for automatic upgrade to Windows 10 and unfortunately I do not remember whether or...
  7. Windows activation

Windows activation: I upgraded my laptop from windows 7 home basic to 10 home. Now my hard drive crashed. I don't remember the product key and my license was also not linked with the microsoft account. Will it activate on its own on the new hard drive installed on the same laptop. It was an oem...
  8. New Mobo/CPU, used prior product key but can't activate

New Mobo/CPU, used prior product key but can't activate: The lifespan of my prior mobo had unfortunately come to an end so I've had to switch hardware to a new mobo and CPU. I had originally bought a copy of Win8 in 2014 and upgraded to Win10 for free when it was offered. Before switching hardware I copied the product key into a...
  9. Windows 10 activation.

Windows 10 activation.: I recently sent my laptop back for warranty service cooling fan inoperative. Upon its return, I restored the computer. Everything seems to be working, but I get an error message telling me to Activate Windows. When I try to activate, it asks for my Windows Product Key. My...
  10. Why activating Windows?

Why activating Windows?: Since one month ago there is an "Activate Windows" watermark at the bottom right of my screen. I don't understand why this is the case. Recently I downloaded a program called "Unreal Engine" and this watermark suddenly appeared. I searched everywhere on the internet about how...