Windows 10: how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ?

Discus and support how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Dears, Good Day, how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ? is there any apps or tools for this ? which one you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AHMEDMAXSOOD, May 27, 2020.

1. how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ?

Hello Dears,

Good Day,

how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ?

is there any apps or tools for this ?

which one you recommended ?

Br,

Ahmed Maxsood .

please note , I opened this ticket before but I don't find it

Thanks

:)

AHMEDMAXSOOD, May 27, 2020
  2. Timothy Westman-Barth, May 27, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 27, 2020
  4. YIN
    Yin Win User

Learning Active Directory?

hey guys,
    Not sure if this is the right section but besides that.

I would really like to learn more about active directory as it seems like its mandatory for career in IT. I already have a good idea what it is\does.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thema:

1. how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ? - Similar Threads - active mfa active

2. MFA-Intune Computer and Active Directory Printers not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MFA-Intune Computer and Active Directory Printers not working: So, we have been a Hybrid environment for some time now. Staff use laptops that are setup through Intune, but when in the office print to an Active Directory Print Server Windows Server 2019. Since we have implemented Windows Hello for Business in Intune, Active Directory is...
  3. MFA-Intune Computer and Active Directory Printers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFA-Intune Computer and Active Directory Printers not working: So, we have been a Hybrid environment for some time now. Staff use laptops that are setup through Intune, but when in the office print to an Active Directory Print Server Windows Server 2019. Since we have implemented Windows Hello for Business in Intune, Active Directory is...
  4. MFA-Intune Computer and Active Directory Printers not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Active Directory Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Desktop: Hi, i will explain the situation.We have 20 people per one pc, In the past we had one windows local user account for those 20 people.. Now they have to start using active directory accounts , so they will have 20 AD account per PC.Everything is set up but the main problem is...
  6. Active Directory Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Directory Desktop: Hi, i will explain the situation.We have 20 people per one pc, In the past we had one windows local user account for those 20 people.. Now they have to start using active directory accounts , so they will have 20 AD account per PC.Everything is set up but the main problem is...
  7. Active Directory Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. MFA on premise active directory

MFA on premise active directory: Hi,Is there anyway to implement azure MFA to on premise active directory in order users to authenticate on windows and terminal logon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mfa-on-premise-active-directory/445975a2-a501-4d24-b919-a14d2191ae2a
  9. Remote desktop not active

Remote desktop not active: I go into remote desktop setting , then I turn on allow remote desktop , click apply changes then ok , and I go right back in, and it didn't save? Any ideas what could cause this or how to fix it?...
  10. MFA with active directory and remote desktops

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MFA with active directory and remote desktops: Good Day Dears, is there any software or tools can support MFA Multi-factor authentication with active directory users sign-in or with remote desktop ? which one is the best ?...